Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 84997 times)

bisjac was a predator

There was a dude I used to know named on bl Jack8989 all I remember accurately about him is he used to host butterfly knife servers like, all the loving time. I still have him added on skype but he's never been online.

Guy named -Robot-
cohosted with me back when I played the stuff out of the renderman addon

anybody remember Narco? i used to force him to roleplay with me lmao
🤨

bisjac was a predator
this is believable. also otis da housekat and uhhhhh vertzel or whatever his name was. and stevebunchofnumbers. I was just nostalgia-browsing a bunch of really old posts yesterday and happened upon an old drama of some guy named nienhaus who I do not remember at all but apparently posted links to actual child research in a BL tinychat once (remember tinychat? damn), which it was revealed he received from steve
and otis and v-whatever were just. established child enthusiasts. lol. god what a website to have grown up on

where did brian smith go i miss his servers

bisjac was a predator
lol i remember ages ago when i replied to someone with a stuffpost implying that people who prefer girls with small tits and shaved pussies are latent child enthusiasts and bisjac came in and got defensive over it. good times

and otis and v-whatever were just. established child enthusiasts. lol. god what a website to have grown up on
i thought vertzer either disappeared or got banned pretty quickly after all that came out. i do remember otis establishing himself as the forum's ethical™ non-practicing child enthusiast or something like that though and actually being the one who outed vertzer in the first place; in a weird way i ended up with a bit of respect for him from that whole stuffshow. haven't seen activity from him in a while, hope he's been able to resist his demons wherever he is.

Guy named -Robot-
cohosted with me back when I played the stuff out of the renderman addon
I'm sorry to have to mention this, but our blocklanding brother "Michael", aka -Robot- originally known as Robot1232, passed away earlier this year. I've had a heavy heart since I heard about it from his family, he was one of my best friends. I keep his picture hung up in my gaming room so he's always with me when im building something on Blockland or playing one of the other great games we used to have fun on.

man. thats rip. sorry to hear hes passed

I haven't been active in either the game or forums in.. some time. This entire thread is heartbreaking. It's good to see everyone again though, love y'all.

sorry to hear, how did he pass

A Guy hasnt logged on since 2015. hope hes doing ok
poiuyt stole my first key like 8 years ago and then apologized a few years later. it was pretty funny in retrospect.
the zombies in the bluzone people were really cool. i checked and kniaz seems to still be around. does anyone know where lugnut/kaphonaits went?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 03:00:12 PM by ultimamax »

zombies in the blue zone was a great rp, shame it ended along with frostbite.