Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85006 times)

bruh remember Teneski
if that's a typo of teneksi, he's on steam regularly. no need to remember. apparently at some point he decided to give in to the furry gravity

bruh remember Teneski
he turned into an arcade carpet and mostly does vrchat stuff nowadays

he turned into an arcade carpet and mostly does vrchat stuff nowadays
Only thing more cringe than a furry is a vrchat furry.
May God help teneski find his way home.

yo bisjac tried to fly me and my sister to MN for some party when I was like 15 and she was 13. he basically groomed us and its only looking back now that I see that behavior is not normal. I can't imagine me at my current age (26) chatting it up on the daily with a 15 year old.

also regarding TwenteFreak yes I remember him he was my fave. I still message him occasionally to check in.

I'm sad no one mentioned me..... zero impact smdh

yo bisjac tried to fly me and my sister to MN for some party when I was like 15 and she was 13. he basically groomed us and its only looking back now that I see that behavior is not normal. I can't imagine me at my current age (26) chatting it up on the daily with a 15 year old.

also regarding TwenteFreak yes I remember him he was my fave. I still message him occasionally to check in.

im not surprised bisjac was a groomer, he was like 20 and hanging out with 15 yr olds being mad sus all day

Lalam24
Remousamavi
Dante77
Plasma
General Jake
Randomguy
Destroyer
Jirue
Spade
Whirlwind
Amy

These are just big names off the top of my head as there's a whole tirade of people Ive known the past 11 years here
I think I knew Jirue, Gen Jake, Dante, Amy, and Lalam

if that's a typo of teneksi, he's on steam regularly. no need to remember. apparently at some point he decided to give in to the furry gravity
how the mighty have fallen

where autobahn go
where landmineman go

wth why did only 1 person in this thread respond to this

also
if it helps i always remembered your avatar, since i dont think it's ever changed in my time :P

SailorMan

I have a build in my saves folder from 2011 called "SailorMan street." I think me and him were building houses together on his server so I saved it and named it after him lol.

i will get taylor swift things recommended to me on ig for the rest of my life that is your legacy in my eye

i will get taylor swift things recommended to me on ig for the rest of my life that is your legacy in my eye
BAHAHHAA that's hilarious! what's your ig?? pm me

The other day I thought about this randomly

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVQLX1r_fg

Did anyone else ever watch this series? I remember being deeply invested in it when I was 10. Anyways what ever happened to these two guys?

The other day I thought about this randomly

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVQLX1r_fg

Did anyone else ever watch this series? I remember being deeply invested in it when I was 10. Anyways what ever happened to these two guys?
Eksi is still around elsewhere, and Flubbman makes TF2 items

cant remember many names, but i remember that the forum used to have a bunch of people with anime avatars about 5-7 years back and eventually they all disappeared.

actually heres one, creativename/cret/c or whatever they're called