Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 97208 times)

mel the frog
Mel still plays on Blockland! He’s active in the BCS (Which stands for Blockland Community of Sports, YouTube channel right here.) soccer server from time to time. We’re currently running Casual League Season 2, which is a soccer tournament! :) Mel is currently playing as goal keeper for our team Cameroon, which I’m apart of that team as well.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 11:19:08 AM by WALDO »

Mel still plays on Blockland! He’s active in the BCS (Which stands for Blockland Community of Sports, YouTube channel right here.) soccer server from time to time. We’re currently running Casual League Season 2, which is a soccer tournament! :) Mel is currently playing as goal keeper for our team Cameroon, which I’m apart of that team as well.
howd ya ugly ass try to cop a feel of child lesbian pusillanimous individual

lol almost 3 years late but i got in here after like 10 years and searched my name and this came up, i remember you too, some of those guys are from AoB, good times!! im 26 now, living on my own and working as a web dev, time flies...
Miss you bud <3

dargereldren was cool

howd ya ugly ass try to cop a feel of child lesbian pusillanimous individual
LOL

I do wonder what Aloshi or Copblock are up to these days, there are a few others I need to hit up...

Life is good man, hope you're well

MackTheHunter and RingsOfSaturn conspired to murder me in DayZ mod for my immense banditry, I was pissed when I figured it out but I brought it up with Mack and laughed about it a couple years ago. I saw them both in this thread I think, hope Rings is finding a good job post college.

it's serendipitous that i decided to read through this thread tonight because mack and i were reminiscing about this moment no more than 45 minutes ago! i started working for the government not too long after i last posted in this thread. always nice to take a little trip down memory lane

From back when I was PsychoLeet, so these are some deep cuts: If anyone knows how they're doing or has their contact info, please give me the details.
War Mage 2009/Alex T. Warren/Jaden Brixton/Tim Lieser/lemanz####. BL_ID 7543.
Piehead222
wolfperson
cdone
Jamez
[]----[] (I've seen them around on occasion but never really re-engaged conversation with them)
darth helmet
Ukarai
Switch

I'm also curious about how Chewer is doing. Sugar used to co-admin their server.

Me and Tim were IRL friends for years, we found each other on block land, and played for years outside of it and hanged in person.
Unfortunately Tim was taken by addiction. I am so sorry.

I used to know and talk to him often on skype when I was younger, he had some major anger issues that bled into almost everything we played together. Hopefully he got help for it. I can't remember whether we had a falling out or we just stopped talking. I think our last convo had to be latest 2016, he dropped off the map after that.
Unfortunately his anger issues got the better of him. Im sorry to say. And if you used to chat with im on skype, im Benchmark/Dusk/Sandwich/Becktionary1337/Hellspot/Killerofzombies24
Me and Tim were at the hip for the longest time, so if you know him, you MAY know me!

damn sandwich, do you have anything positive to say