Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 84994 times)

dargereldren was cool
all i remember from this guy is when he threw fits over joke threads/posts all the time

Unfortunately his anger issues got the better of him. Im sorry to say. And if you used to chat with im on skype, im Benchmark/Dusk/Sandwich/Becktionary1337/Hellspot/Killerofzombies24
Me and Tim were at the hip for the longest time, so if you know him, you MAY know me!
Jesus, I only just read this... I can't believe he's gone. I still remember playing trench wars, dogfights, and freebuilds in bedroom with him and another friend of mine. This is just... Jesus.

I'm still looking for skelolego if anyone ever hears anything. I knew him for like one year, 12 years ago, and still I think I will not forget him until the day I die
o7

nobody asked about me but i yet live out of spite for this wretched place.

i still wonder what happened to vegetarianzombie. i remember he got outed as a brony to his parents and then he just. stopped posting. sent a friend request on steam almost a decade ago, never got a response, and never heard from him again.

nobody asked about me but i yet live out of spite for this wretched place.

i still wonder what happened to vegetarianzombie. i remember he got outed as a brony to his parents and then he just. stopped posting. sent a friend request on steam almost a decade ago, never got a response, and never heard from him again.
so you finally changed your avatar off from the AoT potato girl? my, how times have changed...

Jorgur is another, but I've actually seen them around in this vanilla MC server I sometimes play, so that's neat

Here's a hard question, I had a look at my chat logs and I had a sizable msn chat with this person.. Anybody have any clue who this is? (It's possible it just could be sue idk)
The names in the chat are "Lily" "Lapras" and "ウインド"

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:56:26 PM by tails »

fuark finding my old account here is such a trip. been 5 years.