Author Topic: 2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031  (Read 96657 times)

e: loving sharex
also a new look for the new server list

just so you know, the removal of isUnlocked() will have broken every RTB and BLG installation since both add-ons use it prior to running any of the main scripts.

bad!!! spot.
you readded the wrong function
pretty sure it should be getNumKeyID()

if only there was some type of system where each user was given a permanent numerical ID value for their account. and that number ID could be used to identify each individual player. and we could use those number ID's to find out certain malicious people who change their name because that number ID is permanent. i dunno im just spit balling here.

Disregard this, I suck roosters.

Where can i find dedicated server command line?

so i'm having a problem with hosting:
my server does auth properly but whenever webcom_postserver(); is called, it says "must provide steamTicket or dToken" even though i did provide the right dToken

Badspot

• Administrator
so i'm having a problem with hosting:
my server does auth properly but whenever webcom_postserver(); is called, it says "must provide steamTicket or dToken" even though i did provide the right dToken

Try now.

• Enter the email address you used to purchase Blockland.
  • A list of Blockland IDs purchased from that email will be displayed.  Select the ones that you wish to link to your Steam account.
This is going to forget over a lot more people than just me.

What if I have no access to the email used to purchase my ID?
I got my ID (2205) as a result of a gift, and have no access to the email. I also paid for the ID linked to this account but since have given it away. I gave away the key linked to this forum account MANY years ago.

My 2205 key wasn't leaked. Sucks that the key itself is the only real thing I have but it's always worked until this.

Not being able to play Blockland for these past few weeks has really sucked. Hope there's a solution for me somewhere.

Blockland just closes after i launch it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:49:20 AM by Aptem000 »

No error msg? Post a console.log

• You can no longer change your username.  One BLID = one name.
Yeah maybe one day I can change my forum username from 2010 (forum acc 10yrs next month) so I can remove the fake subtext that's been there since 2015

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325774.msg10032036#msg10032036

The bytes mentioned aren't at that exact address though, you'll have to look for em

Badspot

• Administrator
Not being able to play Blockland for these past few weeks has really sucked.

What happened to 17189?