2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031

Author Topic: 2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031  (Read 96667 times)

Disregard this, I suck roosters.
okay this is not true

Is there any way I can update my connected email? This email business has worked me over more than once already

Also, is there any chance of a one-time name change? I want to pass my friends name back to them and Id rather not lock it to my account

It seems no matter what you do with this game people will continue to bitch about it haha. its a continuous reminder that you literally owe us nothing, yet you put your time and effort into this just to get hate for it.

It's so fascinating that the ones that demand constant updates are also the same individuals that wont let go of the loving past. they'll complain about everything you do whilst utilizing your forums and your game to talk stuff about you and complain. ironic.

I for one welcome and appreciate the work you've done with the game. I'm really excited for the token system and it worked instantly!

It seems no matter what you do with this game people will continue to bitch about it haha. its a continuous reminder that you literally owe us nothing, yet you put your time and effort into this just to get hate for it.

It's so fascinating that the ones that demand constant updates are also the same individuals that wont let go of the loving past. they'll complain about everything you do whilst utilizing your forums and your game to talk stuff about you and complain. ironic.

I for one welcome and appreciate the work you've done with the game. I'm really excited for the token system and it worked instantly!
damn bro how's that boot taste.

I think i read something like this on Twitter

Badspot

• Administrator
Really just any context outside of server joining. The token system is fine and does fix some issues, but in order to validate users for outside services (such as blockland glass) we need an endpoint that lets us check if a steamID owns a certain BL_ID, at the very least. Without this logging in with steam's openID doesn't do anything for us.

Here's a thing you can do now:
http://master3.blockland.us/apiSteamIDBLID.php?steamID=76561197960283009&blid=1
It returns either YES <name>, NO, or ERROR <reason>
You can use post or get.  Let me know if you need something more specific.

Here's a thing you can do now:
http://master3.blockland.us/apiSteamIDBLID.php?steamID=76561197960283009&blid=1
It returns either YES <name>, NO, or ERROR <reason>
You can use post or get.  Let me know if you need something more specific.
Thank you.

It appears I am still unable to play. :(

yeah can we all talk about how badspot really made a duplicate account of me to tell me i suck massive wiener

Badspot

• Administrator
yeah can we all talk about how badspot really made a duplicate account of me to tell me i suck massive wiener

What duplicate?  The two accounts clearly have completely different forum id numbers and thus cannot be confused in any way.  Also if you look closely there's an unprintable blank character at the end of the name.  I see no problem with enabling arbitrary name changes on the forum.

can you arbitrary change my blid to 69 thanks

What duplicate?  The two accounts clearly have completely different forum id numbers and thus cannot be confused in any way.  Also if you look closely there's an unprintable blank character at the end of the name.  I see no problem with enabling arbitrary name changes on the forum.
you're telling me that you've just had an account name "Trogtor " for the past 2 years

lol
you're telling me that you've just had an account name "Trogtor " for the past 2 years
no hes making a side note about how impersonation is stuff and thats why locked names is not a terrible idea to have. trog is memeing - a look at his post history makes it obvious if you weren't aware by his tone in his posts.

that said, maybe if you could change names via paying some nominal fee, badspot could make money off of name change restrictions

he's been waiting for the day to roast my ass ever since i powerbombed his hairline