george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 28602 times)

holy stuff the autonomous zone loving rules

seattle autonomous zone is real life base raiders

The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has no centralized system of governance. Occupants have stated their intentions of creating a neighborhood beyond policing and a society where the police are no longer necessary.[17][18] Members of the self-described anti-fascist, anti-tribal, pro-worker Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club were seen openly-carrying rifles in the Zone.[19] Reporters from a local Seattle-based Fox affiliate were removed from the Zone by occupants,[20] but there have been no violent confrontations between police and residents.[5][16][...]Tents were pitched next to the former precinct in order to hold the space. The No Cop Co-op was established on June 9, offering free water, hand sanitizer, snacks donated by the community, and kebabs. The intersection of 12th and Pine was converted to a square for teach-ins, where a microphone was used to encourage people who were there "to forget stuff up" to go home. An outdoor cinema with a sound system and projector was set up[23] and used to screen open-air movies. The first film shown was 13th, Ava DuVernay's documentary about race and mass incarceration.[23] Portable toilets were provided by the Seattle Department of Transportation.[23] Peaceful demonstrations have been staged and organized, including "an invasion" of the Seattle City Hall, demanding the resignation of Jenny Durkan.[24] City services are still being provided to the Zone, including fire and trash removal, and the Seattle Police Department has stated that they will respond to 9-1-1 calls in the Zone.[20]

this is the most American thing anyones ever done

the autonomous zone reminds me of that guy here who tried to make a micronation years ago

You all see the thing about the autonomous zone trying to become a sovereign country then two days later they're begging for food and supplies? And their leader is some rapper?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SeattleAutonomousZone?src=hashtag_click

You can't make this stuff up folks
lmao as if seattle was not already forgeted over by politically charged individuals, now it's being forgeted over further by those trying to make a scene.

can someone make a seattle autonomous zone gamemode please

Is it Big Igloo time yet?

seattle autonomous zone is real life base raiders
yo we gotta loving raid them and take the money printers to fund our own gang

check this out, im gonna be the first tribal corrupt policeman in the autonomous zone, watch me

Tom Clancy's The Division is real.

does the auto zone sell car batteries for cheap, i need a replacement

does the auto zone sell car batteries for cheap, i need a replacement
GET IN THE ZONE