george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29760 times)

holy stuff the autonomous zone loving rules
But why does it protect its borders though? Why building walls and putting baracades around their "borders"? I thought "Open borders yay"? What happened to this?

But why does it protect its borders though? Why building walls and putting baracades around their "borders"? I thought "Open borders yay"? What happened to this?
it literally just doesn't want cops in, it put up barricades for cops and that's, literally everyone else is fine

if you are trying to equate not letting a tyrannical state organization into your community with illegal immigration on a national level you are dumb and you should be laughed at because its an obvious false equivalence.

you're the kind of person that tells people "haha you want immigration yet you have walls on your house" like its a good argument and not at all a massive fallacy
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:22:31 PM by Aide33 »

you're the kind of person that tells people "haha you want immigration yet you have walls on your house" like its a good argument and not at all a massive fallacy
you literally make arguments based off nothing all the time wdym lol

you literally make arguments based off nothing all the time wdym lol
you got me

bro i just think its the funniest thing that's ever happened what's the matter

hot take: the auto zone is actually a false flag operation run by deep state cops

hot take: the auto zone is actually a false flag operation run by deep state cops
George floyds murder was an Autozone/Target ad

and the target was a fire department training scenario

my original theory that jeffrey epstein is the CEO of autozone is now seeming a little more plausible

I love how less than a week in and the autonomous zone has already devolved into warlordism

I love how less than a week in and the autonomous zone has already devolved into warlordism

Didn't this happen on day two or something? And they were begging for soy food? The jokes write themselves lol

the fact that they havent even adopted a basic meritocracy or front-end trading system with the rest of seattle means that everyone there is guaranteed to starve to death.

like if people there decided to venture out of the autonomous zone and buy bulk capital goods like flour and water they could easily set up a farmer's market-like interface on the border. then they could actually start earning actual money that can then be taxed and used to support basic infrastructure for everyone else in the zone. they just aren't doing separatism right, they gotta take a lesson from haiti
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 02:49:29 PM by PhantOS »

the fact that they havent even adopted a basic meritocracy or front-end trading system with the rest of seattle means that everyone there is guaranteed to starve to death.

like if people there decided to venture out of the autonomous zone and buy bulk capital goods like flour and water they could easily set up a farmer's market-like interface on the border. then they could actually start earning actual money that can then be taxed and used to support basic infrastructure for everyone else in the zone. they just aren't doing separatism right, they gotta take a lesson from haiti

Why would you ever take a lesson from loving Haiti of all places when the country right next door has ten times the wealth?

i guarantee 90% of the stuff you will read online about the place is probably false considering that fox news was literally photoshopping armed guards around the place anyways