2020/05/29 - Blockland r2033

Author Topic: 2020/05/29 - Blockland r2033  (Read 57497 times)

FYI: Badspot re-enabled SteamID ban unannounced at some point so don't register keys with one, I lost like 3 keys lololo
Just noticed this. Looks like I’m unable to host but I can play. Oh well.

I left 3 keys unnamed because I figured I could change them later, and now it wont let me register them. So if I named them earlier I'd still have them. I'm pretty sure you could register a key with a banned account and just get forgeted out of it

And yeah, no hosting for any of them lol. Looks like I still have to switch accounts to play Blockland

i have only 1 account can i join

I believe the new one is https://blockland.us/steam-redeemKey.php
that associates blockland keys with your steam account, not a steam blockland purchase to your forum account so that you can post.

please raise the amount of lights that can be on screen at once 😔🙏

https://blockland.us/forum-blid-link-steam.php is broken? just returns "disabled"
no more alts.. 1 life only.. let the battle royale begin

i will never get banned im too awesome

that associates blockland keys with your steam account, not a steam blockland purchase to your forum account so that you can post.
oh, woops. I just assumed that whatever email was tied to your steam account that you purchased blockland with was what you used for the forum?? My bad yo

now back into the land of no updates we go

I was able to successfully set a Dtoken for my BLID 49865 but the dedicated server says my SteamID is banned, even though I'm able to play on the BLID normally.

badspot has made the decision to drop mac support entirely from new builds of the game (his mac is very old and cannot run the macos verison required for steam + a solid amount of effort is required to convert to 64 bit). windows will support 32 bit programs for the forseeable future and as such it's not that much of a risk. use boot camp, a virtual machine, or crossover (normal wine will work fine if running pre-catalina macos) if you wish to run the game on a mac.

While this is partially true.
I want to point out many Linux distros also no-longer support 32-bit.

And as it seems that many major companies are pushing to leave x86 behind, it may actually be more important to see an Arm based Blockland build if anything.

But obviously since Blockland is so old, and runs on such an old game engine, I recognize this is not realistic.

badspot i like your ideas but you never made update on blockland.us about christmas