Author Topic: femboy megathread  (Read 15571 times)

femboys seconds before they call somebody a slur

pageloss

dumb
felix literally says hes a dude?
traps (and felix) arent even trans so your bulstufftery about body dysmorphia doesnt even apply.
Espio aren't you an alphabet people now?
I'm not making an argument I'm genuinely curious. I thought he went trans.
traps arent gay silly. I loveually identify as a gamer
But no, im not trans or gay. miss me with that gay stuff.

felix literally says hes a dude?
traps (and felix) arent even trans so your bulstufftery about body dysmorphia doesnt even apply.traps arent gay silly. I loveually identify as a gamer

this is not normal stuff that a cis man would say to himself. cis men don't state to themselves that they're a girl every day for six years straight.
ferris has an intense aversion to men's clothing and apparently cried when she had to wear it once. that's dysphoria.
ferris altered her body with magic to stop producing testosterone. that's a form of medical transitioning, like puberty blockers.

https://twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/1088134199435943936
Q: Between Ferris and Subaru, which one is the more perfect crossdresser? On another note, I'd like to know the top five who look good crossdressed.

A: What Ferris is doing doesn't really feel like crossdressing, so...... The beautiful are beautiful no matter what they do, so if people like Reinhard, Julius, and Otto were to crossdress, it would look good on them, wouldn't it?

author himself stated it's not crossdressing. ferris is a girl.

have you even seen the anime or read the manga?
Ferris never denies that he's male, he confirms that he's male whenever people ask and doesn't object to others calling him male.
Even though he has a feminine and cat-like appearance, Felix is male. Having stated that he is a man "in both body and soul." He often speaks in the third person, using both male and female pronouns for himself, but only using female denominators to tease the other characters.
author himself stated it's not crossdressing. ferris is a girl.
The author refers to Ferris as male lol

traps arent gay silly. I loveually identify as a gamer
But no, im not trans or gay. miss me with that gay stuff.

Weren't you posting pictures of yourself crossdressing in the PRLPOY thread?

Weren't you posting pictures of yourself crossdressing in the PRLPOY thread?
an attempt to

Are we..... Are we seriously arguing over fictional characters right now?

proof that you can never make a joke about anything even moderately relating to men being women/feminine

an attempt to
shut the forget up nerd I bet my boipucci is tighter than yours

shut the forget up nerd I bet my boipucci is tighter than yours
i cant hear you over the noise of your bones rattling. get some meat on that body skeleboy

this thread is just a twink pissing contest to see who can take it further up the ass

the answer is the furry

i cant hear you over the noise of your bones rattling. get some meat on that body skeleboy
Imagine not being anorexic
ok fatty

me browising femboy megathread