I turn 21 next week, what brands and types of drinks should i get [now 21]

Author Topic: I turn 21 next week, what brands and types of drinks should i get [now 21]  (Read 4101 times)

expensive vodka is a sham anything distilled atleast 4-5 times is good fire water
look up any blind vodka taste test and the cheap ass bottom shelf vodkas get the highest ratings
smirnoff is my pref
Holy stuff, smirnoff is half the loving price to Stoli. I'll try it

drink wader
I drink plenty of it. When i know im going to drink alcohol, I always drink extra water to avoid cramps, hangovers, and acne.

expensive vodka is a sham anything distilled atleast 4-5 times is good fire water
look up any blind vodka taste test and the cheap ass bottom shelf vodkas get the highest ratings
smirnoff is my pref

this, the 10.99$ bottom shelf stuff is practically the same thing as the 34.99 glass bottle on the top shelf

Mad Dog 20/20. The official breakfast drink of choice for alcoholics.
13%. Delicious. Can be had for around five dollars. A cheap way to get forgeted up quick, and goes great with toast and eggs. What is not to love?

caprisun idiot handicap gay ass

get a drink that kills you because from now on the rest of your life is just downhill

this.

Mad Dog 20/20. The official breakfast drink of choice for alcoholics.
13%. Delicious. Can be had for around five dollars. A cheap way to get forgeted up quick, and goes great with toast and eggs. What is not to love?

what in the name of heartburn stomach destroying EU junk is that?

look big dawg, i dont even know what euro means. ive done more for the American empire in a year than anyone on this forum will accomplish in a lifetime. but during my high school years, this particular drink was a contender among the alternatives of holy water. only giving a solid suggestion to a youngin.

lolz I realized I wasn't even replying to the OP. you should specificy where you are fgt(joke).

not gonna lie I abused gin and bourbon and those fruity canned drinks to the point where they make me nauseous just thinking about them and I can barely take a sip of them anymore. I can pretty much only stomach beer now, which I guess is for the better.