helltaker review

Author Topic: helltaker review  (Read 12483 times)

got muted on bcc so im continuing my vitriol fueled outrage here

forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game https://store.steampowered.com/app/1289310/Helltaker/ forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game forget this game

i swear to god. ive seen this game. loving everywhere. i go on youtube my recommendations are THE PUZZLE GAME WHERE YOU CONTROL A HARAM OF DEMON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so fukcing sick of it i swear to god ive seen this game more than i have forgetijng atoms in my body at this point im so loving ANGRY

literally the worst game. i feel every cell in my body going into blood overdrive the second i think about thsi game existing. holy stuff where do i even begin

its not even a game you cant even call it a game. its research. NUH NUH ITS NOT research MOM ITS A GAME IT HAS LOOOORE its research you loving cumbrain twitter rejects its research if you would stop groomign loving minors on the habzin hotel discord server for one second you would SEE that it is NOT A GAME it is just research

but the funny thing is? its not even research

it exists in a loving limbo between research and not research. it is perfectly in the middle where you can't enjoy it for what it is and you cant enjoy it to JERK OFF to it it is COMPLETELY USELESS. its like if you went to the store but you didn't buy anything, you just stood in the store for 30 minutes and drove home. it is a perfect loving brown townogy because you go through the effort of seeing the busty anime women and they dont even have boobs its literally a roostertease in the form of a game on steam with overwhelmingly positive reviews that should not exist

not like it's that big of a deal anyway because all the loving waifus are ugly trash anyway i cant really speak because my only knowledge about this game is from youtube thumbnails and this one guy in a modding server im in who argues tooth and nail about how it's a flawless game with beautiful lore and i'm in the wrong for hating it like a braindead craterbrained snaggletoothed toddler who somehow slithered his way off the short bus and into the wilderness to prey on my patience every other day but they all look exactly the forgetijng same. wow look its the main character from hazbin hotel with dog ears please take your FAT snake out and start MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY. it is ANIME WITH EARS. forget cool character design, forget actual cool monster girls, just take a pale skinny anime thot and put ears on it PERFECT  i wantt to find the character designer for this game and twist his scrawny frame into a pretzel

this game is literally cold turkey the game. its research except the bitch dont show her tits, with a stuff ton of effort to even get to the remotely """"""""""""""""""""""""""""hot parts""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in the first place. its like to take a stuff you had to climb mt everest with both arms tied behind your back and both of your legs amputated while the CIA attacked you with helicopters and missile strikes and every other square inch of ground was a booby trap that shot you in the brains, but then when you finally got to the toilet it was actually a urinal. its a perfect brown townogy too. do you stuff in the urinal?? its not right, you know it isn't, it's not the way god intended  iit to, the same way you arent intended to jerk off to perfectly clothed and decent images of women. literally just go on e621 and use the tag hazbin_hotel and you will get double the reward for minimal effort if you had bad taste in research

if i see this game one more time im gonna become a singularity out of pure anger and consume the entire universe destroying the game in the process only then will i ever truly be happy

other reviews by fat idiot:
changed https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=326054.msg10045702#msg10045702
streets of rogue https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=326054.msg10045746#msg10045746

da big list (games will be scored here as i review them from best to worst):

best
streets of rogue (actual good game, is only in this thread because my friend forced me to review it here)
changed (gross furry special interest game)
helltaker (helltaker)
worst
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 09:17:58 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

i, phanto, disagree with this post

In a nutshell, is this game just Huniepop, but with demon girls?

it is the socially acceptable hazbin hotel

In a nutshell, is this game just Huniepop, but with demon girls?
it's huniepop except you aren't even given the pleasure of seeing the girls naked and also garbage

helltaker loving sucks: reviews by destroyerofblocks nix

this review is beautiful please review more games like this

so basically its a puzzle game that taunts you with big titty girls but doesn't give them to you

Can't a simple man collect virtual demon girls for his virtual demon girl harem without you going barbaric?
Thanks in advance mans.

Blockland avatars :D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 11:00:51 PM by Biqus »

Can't a simple man collect virtual demon girls for his virtual demon girl harem without you going barbaric?
Thanks in advance mans.
Hell taker avatars :D
T_T enjoy your flavor of the month garbage i gues.s.. . *sighs* *rolls eyes*....

nix channeled his inner edp45 for this post