tlou2 scores are in

Author Topic: tlou2 scores are in  (Read 6532 times)

every gaming journalist everywhere 10/10

audience score, 2

Seems most of the negative reviews are either really bland "not good" reviews or are crying about the "SJW agenda"

Not sure I should trust the audience on this one.

Seems most of the negative reviews are either really bland "not good" reviews or are crying about the "SJW agenda"

Not sure I should trust the audience on this one.

I've seen the cutscenes, the story is actually loving awful.

It's really loving bad and they wrote Joel to be a moron.

Joel the same man who runs a guy over because he knew that guy was planning on ambushing him. Gets ambushed himself in tlou2 in the most obvious way possible

the complaints I've been seeing are how bad the loving story is

I honestly don't understand the hate. I have about 11 hours in it so far.

The negative reviews are like [SPOILER ALERT] "They killed the white, cis male!"

People are trying too hard to incorporate their political agenda in with their review like lmao. I think its almost impossible to beat the first game's story, but regardless, the gameplay is very fun and some sequences really do have you in an anxiety hold.

Great game loved playing it on youtube

I honestly don't understand the hate. I have about 11 hours in it so far.

The negative reviews are like [SPOILER ALERT] "They killed the white, cis male!"

People are trying too hard to incorporate their political agenda in with their review like lmao. I think its almost impossible to beat the first game's story, but regardless, the gameplay is very fun and some sequences really do have you in an anxiety hold.
yeah it seems like it got brigaded hard in when it was released

i'd wait like 3 years for the user reviews to settle on this one

It's one of those games that specifically appease the mentally handicapped because it's easy to cater to the lowest common denominator. Was watching a playthrough and 1 hour and 40 minutes in they only killed 3 loving zombies.

They wanted to focus more on killing people than zombies.

Should have been the other way around lol

Was watching a playthrough and 1 hour and 40 minutes in they only killed 3 loving zombies.
If you payed attention to the story, you'd notice that they send out groups daily with the only objective is to clear areas of infected around Jackson. Ellie leaves Jackson around the time the infected population starts to grow.

I don't understand how?

I haven't completed the game yet but so far I've really enjoyed it along with the narrative.

Wait aren't you the brother who cried when you saw the Life is Strange ending where the blue haired cunt got loving owned?

No i saved her and sacrified the town forgetboy