Ten years today

Author Topic: Ten years today  (Read 5527 times)

12+ now for me wtf

Yeah I bought my copy sometime late 2006 early 2007, just right after retail was released, so it's like 13/14 for me.

I had my copy since October 8th 2011 so somewhere around v18 or v19.

Man it's been a very hot minute, I'm even still surprised this forum is up. I think a lot of us have moved to you know's what game now, but this one will remain in the heart of us vets.

V14 was the good early days for me, v19 was exciting, v21 was kinda where things jumped stuff. 14kID was alright

Dec 2007 for me. I know I got it after my birthday and looks like I registered here in Jan 08. It’s crazy like I grew up on this game/forums and so many people here were my best friends for a while. Some of y’all are still here. Love you.

April 27th, 2010 for me

I think I got the game around August or September of 2009. The game was still in V12 but changed to V13 only a few weeks or so later.
I would have to say the $20 I spent on Blockland was probably the best investment in a game I made, since I've gotten over 10 years of continual playing out of it. Can't say that for many games.

I would have to say the $20 I spent on Blockland was probably the best investment in a game I made, since I've gotten over 10 years of continual playing out of it.
this is probably the realest thing ive heard on here in a while.

im easily 10,000+ hours on blockland. That's combining pre-steam, my steam account that holds my original ID, and this steam account which now has 6k+ hours as Khaz.

The only game that would even come close to that many hours is WoW, since i've been pretty much playing that consistently since 2006

Bought retail Blockland at end of 2009(I think around the release of V13), but I've used to play RTB 1.045 before that

feb 17th 2012. my grandma gave me $20 for my birthday. thanks grandma

looks like I registered here in Jan 08.

Eyyy that's on my birthday :D

Got my key a little while before I made my forum account, so about 9 years now.

back in my day when i accidentally banned my main account