Author Topic: What's your opinion on research? [REMASTERED]  (Read 2684 times)

weed has successfully solved my addiction to research and has also decimated my libido and now i can no longer have a stable loveual relationship
weed ruins your libido? 0:

Yeah if you smoke all the time and are high 24/7 lmfao.

thats certainly something i used to do and a loss of libido is something i certainly didnt have then lmfao

im high a good amount of the time, not 24/7 i have my breaks here and there but i swear im uncontrollably horny about 50% of that time... its like really annoying sometimes

sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. thats all marijuana does to you

yo mama is sluggish, lazy and unconcered. and she doesnt even smoke weeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo mama is sluggish, lazy and unconcered. and she doesnt even smoke weeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhhhhhh!!!

im high a good amount of the time, not 24/7 i have my breaks here and there but i swear im uncontrollably horny about 50% of that time... its like really annoying sometimes
and the climaxs feel so good. but then the moment you stop smoking nothing can get you off anymore

weed has successfully solved my addiction to research and has also decimated my libido and now i can no longer have a stable loveual relationship
Good, stop cooming.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 01:56:35 PM by theblocker »