Author Topic: ‘  (Read 4905 times)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 11:27:53 AM by TomsHere »

update sucks, doesn't mesh at all with the overall aesthetic of the nether and the new building looks like stuff

update sucks, doesn't mesh at all with the overall aesthetic of the nether and the new building looks like stuff
old good new bad

gilded blackstone looks cool as forget

haven't tried it yet but i'm glad there's finally more to do in the nether for once

damn that look GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img ]https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/minecraft_gamepedia/thumb/1/16/Bastion_Remnant_3.png/455px-Bastion_Remnant_3.png?version=df9f3ef6c7027ecb0abaa25e7bda5b31[/img]
The Nether was just all

though

that also looks like dogstuff

one looks less dogstuff tho

Man when is the nether gonna get an update... man it's so stinky there and I just go grab some small resources then leave it's so stupid...

OH MAN NVM OLD NETHER GOOD ONLY GOOD NETHER HAHAHA

Man when is the nether gonna get an update... man it's so stinky there and I just go grab some small resources then leave it's so stupid...

OH MAN NVM OLD NETHER GOOD ONLY GOOD NETHER HAHAHA
this means that the nether was updated in a way that he DIDNT LIKE. it doesnt mean he DOESNT WANT IT TO BE UPDATED. is it that loving difficult to comprehend? if you wanted the overworld to be updated, and it was updated with something you disliked, obviously you would like the older version better.
old good new bad
yes because disliking something new means that you hate everything modern and wish to go back to caveman times and get a loving hole carved into your skull with a rock

you guys have your opinions, nix has his. get your head out of your ass.

yall are so loving thick it hurts

damn that look GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the bastions are like the most intricate structure in the game

yes because disliking something new means that you hate everything modern and wish to go back to caveman times and get a loving hole carved into your skull with a rock
you guys have your opinions, nix has his. get your head out of your ass.
don't be a hysterical handicap. there's not much that "muh old nether aesthetic" can actually amount to besides old good new bad, that's hardly even an escalation