Author Topic: ‘  (Read 4909 times)

my god... underlava view distance has increased...

theory of complementary colors

surprised that nobody's complained about netherite being better than diamond, considering how dense some people are being

i'll at least say that netherite armor/tools look loving sick except i suck at finding ancient debris

the real issue isn't that they made it ugly but that they simply didn't fix the ugly
It's perfect the way it is, the nether will always be perfect and ugly.

surprised that nobody's complained about netherite being better than diamond, considering how dense some people are being

i'll at least say that netherite armor/tools look loving sick except i suck at finding ancient debris
there's nothing to complain about. it's just an upgrade and you still need the diamond gear in the first place to get netherite stuff

there's nothing to complain about. it's just an upgrade and you still need the diamond gear in the first place to get netherite stuff
exactly

is minecraft cool or ism inecraft pool roasted

tfw you don't understand what your players want because there's like 5 bootlickers in r/minecraft making "bedrock gud" posts constantly so you make minecraft terraria 2 and dismantle the basebuilding aspect of minecraft -- arguably the most important aspect -- because you have no clue what your players want

nix I gotta disagree sorry bro the new nether loving ROCKS I LOVE the new pigmen, piglins, pig whatever. the ancient bastion looks cool as stuff it's like a broken part of a huge castle and the biomes are GREAT looking. blackstone and basalt are my favorite decorative blocks too like holy stuff lmao

I DIDN'T SEE THE DATES I'M ACTUALLY handicapped WTF

This is cool, but when is RTX going official and where's the cave update?

I'd love some better cave generation options. Like level by level generation as an option would be cool.