SomethingAwful is imploding

Author Topic: SomethingAwful is imploding  (Read 2710 times)

Lowtax abused his partner, and the mod team has basically issued a warning to him to give the site over to them or else. People are jumping ship onto discord and such.
Are we gonna outlive SA...?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 07:44:14 PM by Gsterman »

first facepunch now this. we are truly unstoppable. hopefully some day we can beat reddit and when i mean beat i mean with a aluminum bat

first facepunch now this. we are truly unstoppable. hopefully some day we can beat reddit and when i mean beat i mean with a aluminum bat
oldest forum on the internet when

"On the Blockland forum, the oldest anarchy forum on the internet."

If a day ever comes that a YouTuber says that line I'm gonna chuckle right into my grave.

what would it take for blf to have a complete meltdown

what would it take for blf to have a complete meltdown

There's not much left to melt down. Honestly if the BLF were to shut down I don't imagine that there would be an announcement or anything, it'd just be gone one day.

honestly you gotta give kudos to badspot

do you think god stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of the blockland forums

imagine the blockland forums lasting longer than blockland itself
at the rate we're going its not out of the question

man what the forget

Good god
Are we really the strongest community on the internet?
Will nothing ever shut us down except for the SimpleMachines forum system going down?
They do that and it wont be pretty
Badspot must be Worlds Coolest Man

I forgot this forum even existed, from what I can see the mods are losers along with the owner of the forum

Blockland's just too good to get rid of tbh - The Forums has some interesting stories through time

we must only complete step 1, secure the keys

You literally linked to goatse, you forgeter.