controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31565 times)

DK64 is a piece of stuff and a stain that will forever stay on the Donkey Kong franchise

controversial opinions
- pamtri is just a stuffty cyber 8 that got popular because haha funny meme
- saying "wow i regret this" or "i wanna die" as the punchline to a joke is painfully unfunny
- shibas are overrated stuffty meme dogs
- corgis are horrible abominations of genetic engineering
- all dogs suck but are manageable except above two breeds
- carson is unbearably unfunny, jschlatt is unfunny bearded expense
- channels that are just 3 schmucks making fun of things in a discord call are terrible
- quackity is genuinely a stuffty person and he masks it because haha baby game ban me :))))))
- gen 5 is the best generation in pokemon, design wise
- beef is overrated
- big chungus was funny back in 2018 before people called it big chungus
- rick and morty always kinda sucked a bit and only started sucking more as the seasons went on
- the spongebob seasons where hillenburg wasn't there aren't even bad
- breadwinners has beautiful artwork and it's only hated solely because of mr enter and other and manchildren
- fnaf is a good series, sister location is the worst canon fnaf entry

oh and also
- lumpy touch is not a real pixel animator

- corgis are horrible abominations of genetic engineering
- all dogs suck but are manageable except above two breeds
- carson is unbearably unfunny, jschlatt is unfunny bearded expense
- the spongebob seasons where hillenburg wasn't there aren't even bad
- breadwinners has beautiful artwork and it's only hated solely because of mr enter and other and manchildren

These aren't even opinions, you're just wrong

- rick and morty always kinda sucked a bit and only started sucking more as the seasons went on
(note this is coming from some second- and third-person information so i may be wrong) rick and morty itself was pretty good as a tv show, its overarching theme was about the scientist character getting into "wacky and hilarious" encounters and acting smart and stuff but really it's just delusion. ironically though the very people the show was poking at ended up being the main viewerbase of the show
- beef is overrated
die now

also some of those weren't controversial ngl

- gen 5 is the best generation in pokemon, design wise
i thought everyone believed this

- big chungus was funny back in 2018 before people called it big chungus
IkeTheGeneric actually invented big chungus before it became a meme (we just called it 'fat bugs bunny') no lie go ask him
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 11:57:50 PM by Trogtor »

These aren't even opinions, you're just wrong
the fact that you see corgis as something other than an evolutional failure contradicts you
IkeTheGeneric actually invented big chungus before it became a meme (we just called it 'fat bugs bunny') no lie go ask him
oh I'm fully aware of this, the stupid image cracks me up every time and it genuinely hurts to see it become so unbearably overused that it's now stuck in irony hell

scenery invented chungus as a misspelling of genghis so big chungus is canonically the ruler of a khanate

ok boyfriends to girlfriends, hear me the forget out. if i make your girlfriend laugh or something in a conversation, and you put your hand on her instantly or damn right even physically take her out of the discussion, forget you. who do you think i am, im just trying to have a good time. biggest mental eyeroll every time.

- pamtri is just a stuffty cyber 8 that got popular because haha funny meme
THANK YOU HOLY stuff i've been trying to say this stuff for like 4 years now.

because the internet >>> awaken my love

because the internet >>> awaken my love
the instrumental of the night me and your mother met is better than the entirety of because the internet. and i loving love that album so much with tracks like flight of the navigator. but its just super clear that awaken my love has 10x the production value and its what Glover has been wanting to make since camp