controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31572 times)

THANK YOU HOLY stuff i've been trying to say this stuff for like 4 years now.
to be fair it isnt even an opinion it's just what he is lol. america's choice cyber 8

hot take: "ps1" style horror games are stuff
wow i can't model for stuff so im just gonna download a static filter and put it over the game and say it's "ps1" style. no the game isn't ugly its just my ARTSTYLE

hot take: "ps1" style horror games are stuff
wow i can't model for stuff so im just gonna download a static filter and put it over the game and say it's "ps1" style. no the game isn't ugly its just my ARTSTYLE
i agree, but alisa imo is an exception since it's supposed to be incredibly similar to classic resident evil.

hence the quotation marks
there's a difference between having the stuffty ps1 art style (yo noid 2 is a great example) and being ugly

saying "oof" or "rip" or "f" after something bad happens makes you a bonafide handicap and contributes absolutely nothing

ok boyfriends to girlfriends, hear me the forget out. if i make your girlfriend laugh or something in a conversation, and you put your hand on her instantly or damn right even physically take her out of the discussion, forget you. who do you think i am, im just trying to have a good time. biggest mental eyeroll every time.
forget you your jokes have no place in my insecurity-burdened dumpster fire of a relationship

saying "oof" or "rip" or "f" after something bad happens makes you a bonafide handicap and contributes absolutely nothing
damn that's ruff dawg

f

rip

oof

drug dealers deserve the rope

f
rip
oof
thus the 3 artifacts come together, and create a power so divine, so holy, nobody can bear to stand it without melting, as even the christianest of christians have sinned far too much.
especially not me, i cant loving bear to stand it. nobody can. how you three have gathered up the courage to say even one of those words, ironic or not, is baffling. i'm slightly amazed actually, how you don't flop over and turn into loving spaghetti sauce and a couple organs after muttering any of those words.
in short, forget you and forget everyone who wants to forget you.
furry is a special interest
half the forum has just put a deadly curse on you, you will die in the next five days at most.