controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 32871 times)

- fnaf is a good series, sister location is the worst canon fnaf entry
this except pizzeria sim is the worst

thus the 3 artifacts come together, and create a power so divine, so holy, nobody can bear to stand it without melting, as even the christianest of christians have sinned far too much.
especially not me, i cant loving bear to stand it. nobody can. how you three have gathered up the courage to say even one of those words, ironic or not, is baffling. i'm slightly amazed actually, how you don't flop over and turn into loving spaghetti sauce and a couple organs after muttering any of those words.
how do you know im not already spaghetti on the inside? have you never had a spaghetti cake?

how do you know im not already spaghetti on the inside? have you never had a spaghetti cake?
hmm

thus the 3 artifacts come together, and create a power so divine, so holy, nobody can bear to stand it without melting, as even the christianest of christians have sinned far too much.
f, rip and oof… awaken my masters!

especially not me, i cant loving bear to stand it. nobody can. how you three have gathered up the courage to say even one of those words, ironic or not, is baffling. i'm slightly amazed actually, how you don't flop over and turn into loving spaghetti sauce and a couple organs after muttering any of those words.
in short, forget you and forget everyone who wants to forget you.half the forum has just put a deadly curse on you, you will die in the next five days at most.

was i supposed to read this

this except pizzeria sim is the worst
nahhhhhhhhh
if we're gonna count non canon entries, ucn is the worst. holy stuff that game sucks, it takes the "make a stuff ton of new pointless mechanics and cram them all into the same room" mindset so many fangames had and cranked it up to 5000 to the point where the game just becomes a blur of colors that makes you dumber

some might say "but that was the point!" cool and i could intentionally stuff all over your pillow but me doing it on purpose doesn't make it good

that Riddler guy was a real jerk

that Riddler guy was a real jerk
nah he was cool, after all he did sacrifice himself to kill a totalitarian leader

nahhhhhhhhh
if we're gonna count non canon entries, ucn is the worst. holy stuff that game sucks, it takes the "make a stuff ton of new pointless mechanics and cram them all into the same room" mindset so many fangames had and cranked it up to 5000 to the point where the game just becomes a blur of colors that makes you dumber

some might say "but that was the point!" cool and i could intentionally stuff all over your pillow but me doing it on purpose doesn't make it good
idk man i kinda enjoyed the mayhem of micromanaging everyone and the chaos it was.
everything in terms of defending yourself in the office section of pizzeria sim is rng based and has a chance to fail, you could play perfectly and still die.
tycoon mode was promising but underdeveloped, the jumpscares also sucked before the patch where the still suck only slightly less

Also UCN’s canonicity is up for debate.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 09:18:18 PM by Copy Kirby »

child enthusiasts shouldn't be killed

i like sweps better than rallypack

prob not gonna make alot of friends with this

i like sweps better than rallypack

prob not gonna make alot of friends with this
⚠ Here they come...

gravity cat's muskets are absolute dogstuff and I seriously do not know why people have used them for so long, the projectiles are weak and the recharge time is way too long
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 12:37:20 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

gravity cat's muskets are absolute dogstuff and I seriously do not know why people have used them for so long, the projectiles are weak and the recharge time is way too long

all of gravity cats weapons suck other than the two stylish pink ones he made

HK and AR weapon pack is the best forget off haters