Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31618 times)

Controversial statement; Darth Vader is leagues above Kylo Ren

I'm sorry for saying Pogchamp after you nutted in me.
It's not my fault

you actually forgeten can't take this guy seriously when he genuinely believes that being near a gay person will give you hiv, an std (the hints in the name)
beating your wife gets her pregnant

love is yo momma and yo poppa hugging naked

Controversial statement; Darth Vader is leagues above Kylo Ren
how is this controversial

lol all these prots and athiests going on and on about catholic stuff not even realizing prots created stuff like the kool kids klub and took out entire chunks of the bible out

how is this controversial
darth vader is extremely overrated however do not interpret this as saying I prefer kylo ren

man stuff got so serious over the past 10 pages. then again what else should i have expected from a stuffpost topic on the blf, it always devolves like this if it doesnt die after a few days.

darth vader is extremely overrated however do not interpret this as saying I prefer kylo ren
He's one of the most powerful sith ever? Palpatine intentionally made vaders new body/suit have weaknesses so that Vader couldn't overthrow him.

Tbh I just like how calm and collected Darth Vader seems. Especially whenever something goes wrong. Compare that to Kylo Ren's childish temper tantrums and you'll be able to understand why I've always sympathised with Vader the most out of any character. That said, I've always leaned towards the Empire than any other faction. Mostly because they are incredibly disciplined, structured and efficient. Other factions have always seemed so chaotic and unstructured to me.

he is not overrated if you watch the clone wars animated series that goes into detail about Anakin (and asohka) and its exactly why vader gets what he gets

Tbh I just like how calm and collected Darth Vader seems. Especially whenever something goes wrong. Compare that to Kylo Ren's childish temper tantrums and you'll be able to understand why I've always sympathised with Vader the most out of any character. That said, I've always leaned towards the Empire than any other faction. Mostly because they are incredibly disciplined, structured and efficient. Other factions have always seemed so chaotic and unstructured to me.
this feels like a subtle statement of political opinion, specifically that you prefer fascist societies

empire is def kewl ye, i mean there was a lot of killing but the rebels killed a lot of people (ie literally blowing up a planet filled with empire ppl) and the rebels were more touchy with their killing.

also rebels had 0 structure which is stoopid

also rebels had 0 structure which is stoopid
This is my main problem with the rebels. They appear incredibly untrained. It's hard to suspend my disbelief when untrained, chaotic rebels win wars.