geese thread

Author Topic: geese thread  (Read 139626 times)

We missed the geese thread’s 3 year old birthday!!!

We missed the geese thread’s 3 year old birthday!!!
I did not. I had a private celebration. Didnt you?

I personally fed geese but I didn’t wish the geese thread a happy birthday like I should’ve

I personally fed geese but I didn’t wish the geese thread a happy birthday like I should’ve
My sympathies. May you celebrate belated.

GEESE THREAD

These guys are common in my area. They've got some nerve and fear nothing but they're very cool to watch.

they're super cute. They are almost like ducks and often get mistaken as such.

Alright gentlemen (goose freaks), at the rate we are currently progressing we are going to get to page 100 by 2025. To pick up the pace here, I want you all to set an alarm on your cellular telephones for 8pm titled: 'The Time is Nigh, the Goose Shall Fly High'. I'm sure everyone can fit in at least one goose post at the end of the day. (Unless you're away from your computer/phone of course)

Proof of my dedication:

Tomorrow is a new dawn for Blockland's 'Goose Thread'.

oh crap. geese. I think im supposed to post geese or somthing.

They say primates go in trees. Ive never seen any monkey go in a tree. Geese go in trees. Geese have two legs. Did we really evolve from geese?

They say primates go in trees. Ive never seen any monkey go in a tree. Geese go in trees. Geese have two legs. Did we really evolve from geese?

I think its time the brotherhood came together to discuss this revolutionary hypothesis further...  how does Philadelphia sound?

I think its time the brotherhood came together to discuss this revolutionary hypothesis further...  how does Philadelphia sound?

Geesecon 2023! But I'm sure someone already took the title. Also no, never in Philadelphia. Somewhere with more geese.