Author Topic: geese thread  (Read 139720 times)

Geesecon 2023! But I'm sure someone already took the title. Also no, never in Philadelphia. Somewhere with more geese.
forget geesecon, that rhizomatic group mind only serves one purpose; to permeate nonsensical religious bureaucracy with the goal of suppressing and inflicting upon pure goosekind ideology.

I think its time the brotherhood came together to discuss this revolutionary hypothesis further...  how does Philadelphia sound?

[im ]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROBYmFow6cKtovt9gbj1qBf NL5DRUaIQaAMg&usqp=CAU[/img]

oh stuff I know what I need. A Meat with pomegranate? Hooly

Anyone know what the stuff on the right is? Beets?

obligatory geese post. todays theme, geese in snow.

oh stuff I know what I need. A Meat with pomegranate? Hooly

Anyone know what the stuff on the right is? Beets?
I'm with ya

I'm with ya

Looks good enough to me. Would be a shame if it was geese.

Here are some mountain geese.

Here are some domesticated geese. If only they were free...

« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 03:24:05 PM by soldier101@ »

Here are some pictures of geese flying upsidown. A strange phenomenon but it actually happens alot. Due to geeses cool geese necks its actually possible.

geese are SO FUNNY I went to my local farm yesterday and I fed AND pet the geese

geese are SO FUNNY I went to my local farm yesterday and I fed AND pet the geese

You were able to pet them? Usually they run away... except the handicapped/head trauma ones that wag their tale and honk funny. They always let me pet them.

yea they were so invested in eating the food I gave them that they didnt mind if I snuck a pet in there

Here on geese on one foot. Hopefully they arent injured.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 05:37:56 PM by soldier101@ »