Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14254 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIztwNcSVek

my dad has a 71' ford thunderbird similar to these, it'd be a cool classic to put into BL. Will take pics next time I'm over there

idk why you Americans love the jdm 86s, its literally RHD gts and without fatass bumpers and has like 4 or more horsepower in the 4age?  plus aren't sr5 corollas really cheap in comparison except you don't have a 4pot.

ae86 bad car
The same reason I want a 73' Ford Falcon XB GT with a body kit and a chrome blower. Because Mad Max made it look amazing even though it isn't the most amazing car. Movies, anime, comics, etc, generate interest in stuff like that and people want it solely for looks or because it was in their favorite X, Y or Z. Do I need a 71-73 Z28 Camaro in black with a Bitchin' license plate and a Bahamas sticker? No, but a song made it sound cool so I want it.

sort of want a red 80s audi quattro because of ashes to ashes

Ive heard theyre fun to own but not fun to drive, extremely. VIB :-DDD

Ive heard theyre fun to own but not fun to drive, extremely. VIB :-DDD
How can a car be fun to own but not fun to drive....doesn't sound very fun.

[Stance Nation HATED that]

[Stance Nation HATED that]

stance > actual driveability because I like getting stared at while simultaneously bottoming out in the mcdonald's parking lot and curbing my $1500 deep dish chrome rims
But yeah the VIP scene is overrated, I just want a larger passenger car to beat on for the winter to replace my silver stuffbox daily before that stuffs the bed, if we can sort out the laundry list of issues with it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 08:53:40 PM by Capella »

(yes, I still daily drive the crown vic)
might sound like an oddly specific question, but have you ever had to deal with a hole in the fuel tank?

stance is loving handicapped.

back in storage until next spring :(

i have an unhealthy love for old pieces of stuffs. Here's one of em.
1989 Jaguar XJS V12

i have an unhealthy love for old pieces of stuffs. Here's one of em.
1989 Jaguar XJS V12
[i/img]
Top ten cars to decorate the front of your mechanics shop with