Author Topic: Advanced Wars by Web  (Read 2200 times)

yall get on this hot stuff

add me my name is planarian

tf is this there's no visible description

its just web based advance wars. it's kinda unresponsive because it uses like some sort of email handshake system for turns (old school)

its just web based advance wars. it's kinda unresponsive because it uses like some sort of email handshake system for turns (old school)
tf is advance wars

google it
i did but still haven't gotten much of an explanation

damn man that sucks. hopefully one day you'll find a thorough description of advance wars

i did but still haven't gotten much of an explanation
r u stupid

for some reason i have always loved the classic advance wars pixel art and i think its also partly why i like blockland aesthetic so much. an interesting balance of exaggeration, simplicity, and occasional detail/complexity

yea what conan said also the competitive AW scene is dominated by sami and her loving mechs and impossible to play with any other CO

fun fact: the last time i played a game with Destroyerofblocks it was advance wars and he destroyed me and refused to rematch and then actually loving disappeared off the face of the earth

fun fact: the last time i played a game with Destroyerofblocks it was advance wars and he destroyed me and refused to rematch and then actually loving disappeared off the face of the earth
brother went out on a W

r u stupid

the wikipedia page was basically just "advanced wars is a top-down strategy game made by this game dev and did you know that game xyz had this specific new mechanic that you don't know anything about?"
is it a gameboy game or a flash game or a board game or what

the wikipedia page was basically just "advanced wars is a top-down strategy game made by this game dev and did you know that game xyz had this specific new mechanic that you don't know anything about?"
is it a gameboy game or a flash game or a board game or what
it says in the screenshot that it's for Game Boy Advance lol... if you're still this confused go watch a gameplay video on youtube or something

it says in the screenshot that it's for Game Boy Advance lol... if you're still this confused go watch a gameplay video on youtube or something
the first two games were on the GBA, and the last two games were on the DS

there have been no advance wars games in 12 years, that's why its a literal who to many people (days of ruin was released in 2008, and i don't think it was as popular as its predecessors)
the main strategy game line that nintendo/intelligent systems gives a stuff about now is mainly fire emblem
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:29:19 PM by failbros2 »