Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster

Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 16002 times)

seems i'm not the only one in the audience seeing as people continuously bait me
persecution complex

so you're admitting to falling for bait over and over again

so you're admitting to baiting ppl

honestly I hope this little weasel gets banned in the coming weeks, although unlikely. I don't think I can think of a more depressing person on the forums at the moment. you've got fuzztoast, who's ban expires in 4 days(?) who's behavior, although grating and annoying, is most likely 8-12 and autistic. Tony, who's been a lot less of what he used to be imo, has been different for the better. however I think he's like 30 or something idk, a bit late. with Matthew, he posts stupid stuff, and gets called a stinky pampie baby and locks his threads so it's funny as hell, but cheese, who started out as some weird little dude who didn't fit the aura of the forums in the slightest, but slowly warming up to it, somehow IMMEDIATELY changed for the worse, doing the same as tony and matthew at the time. he embodies the worse in all of these. nonsense unneeded posts, this inexplicable urge to be an starfish to as many as possible, to post politics and political opinions where none are obviously needed, and then when someone opposes his views, he gets "wow man way to make it political" and somehow in all of this, he's a complete and utter BRAINLET. like how do you comment stuff so obviously backwards and not find fault in this? and that's another thing I don't understand. either A. he's actually mentally handicapped in some way, or B. he's a massive troll. at least in A's case it's like "oh well he's clearly not doing well mentally so this sucks but I wish he'd stop being annoying to a public forum" but if it's B, he's most likely taking pride in making a fool of himself, which is ass backwards, but unfortunately normal nowadays.

not to mention the maliciousness in some posts, fuzztoast posting his IP and whatnot, him being an absolute spaz and going in to ddos it.

as much as I hate fuzztoast, don't stoop to being this cunty

I type it with my whole ass heart when I say change your pass to a keysmash and log out, starfish

wow good job, that is totally definitely my behaviour on the forums

Who hurt you, Cheese? Are you being peer pressured? Post twice if you're being held at gunpoint

of course this is all he has to say after he gets all his criticism summed up in the simplest way possible, so, cheese, take a break because you need it, not just for our sake but yours as well.

but if all of this was for nothing and were dealing with a troll who thinks hes funny and has an inflated ego then i will literally drink water

it absolutely is!

find one person other than yourself that thinks otherwise. i dare you

Who hurt you, Cheese? Are you being peer pressured? Post twice if you're being held at gunpoint
no why would i be held at gunpoint

totally not please stop asking about the red dot on mt forehead

hopefully it's a bullseye

cheese what does lamof mean
if it's your stupid little way of spelling lmfao for negative attention, i hope you got what you wanted