Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 16003 times)

neglected to mention that upholding both ideas of marriage incentives and not supporting gay marriage is a great demonstration of systemic suppression of a minority's rights

the topic was if being gay was a sin not gay marriage

epic

NOOOOOO MY PICTURES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE YOUD DO THIS NOOOOOOOOOO still balls deep in your father

maybe you haven't noticed but that spam literally doesn't affect me it just makes you look handicapped lol

maybe you haven't noticed but that spam literally doesn't affect me it just makes you look handicapped lol
yup he's pretty handicapped

well it effected you enough to look through all my posts to find the ones back when I posted pictures of my face, edit some stuff on top, and post em. those are like late 2019 I think too

Lol i didn't do it cuz you spammed handicapped stuff i made it for fun plu i knew it would make you think you're cool that someone spent time making fun of you. I didn't even look for those pictures my friend instantly recognized and remembered seeing you on the threads where you posted irl pics of yourself
So he just fetched them and i made this in like 2 minutes

Also my motive was your handicapped way of arguing

Lol i didn't do it cuz you spammed handicapped stuff i made it for fun plu i knew it would make you think you're cool that someone spent time making fun of you. I didn't even look for those pictures my friend instantly recognized and remembered seeing you on the threads where you posted irl pics of yourself
uh huh. apparently a face pic in a face pic thread is that memorable. also how convenient, a friend who just so happened to have the exact links to old posts.
Also my motive was your handicapped way of arguing
thing is though i've been done arguing, I was done when you wouldn't move your head from your ass when calling homoloveuality disgusting and this got nothing to do with you saying something dumb to a guy that banned you you legit described gays as "disgusting" in the glass chat bro, as well as you stuffting on gay marriage earlier in the thread

not to mention the whole "a woman's body is built for childbirth" bothered me to hell and back like yeah no stuff dumbass doesn't mean it feels like nothing, and again when I said you don't take women's mental health into account with the whole "what if a woman gets raped" thing I meant it. they don't want to deal with the hardship of giving birth to a child that's part of, associated, and if not a direct RESULT of such a loving terrible thing happening. I would be at my lowest point. your legit only response was "then they're not ready to become mothers" and I damn near gave myself whiplash like is that not the loving point of abortion? the thing you were so adamantly stuffting on for near no reason whatsoever? the whole reason this whole thing was brought up? at that point I gave up, and started loving with u because if u ain't gonna learn, I might as well have some fun, you absolute prude. your type of catholics are weird man, why can't you just let people be who they are without bringing up some stuff about it being against god or something they ain't hurting anyone forget outta here

anyways cheesepizza say libtard again it's funny

uh huh. apparently a face pic in a face pic thread is that memorable. also how convenient, a friend who just so happened to have the exact links to old posts. thing is though i've been done arguing, I was done when you wouldn't move your head from your ass when calling homoloveuality disgusting and this got nothing to do with you saying something dumb to a guy that banned you you legit described gays as "disgusting" in the glass chat bro, as well as you stuffting on gay marriage earlier in the thread

not to mention the whole "a woman's body is built for childbirth" bothered me to hell and back like yeah no stuff dumbass doesn't mean it feels like nothing, and again when I said you don't take women's mental health into account with the whole "what if a woman gets raped" thing I meant it. they don't want to deal with the hardship of giving birth to a child that's part of, associated, and if not a direct RESULT of such a loving terrible thing happening. I would be at my lowest point. your legit only response was "then they're not ready to become mothers" and I damn near gave myself whiplash like is that not the loving point of abortion? the thing you were so adamantly stuffting on for near no reason whatsoever? the whole reason this whole thing was brought up? at that point I gave up, and started loving with u because if u ain't gonna learn, I might as well have some fun, you absolute prude. your type of catholics are weird man, why can't you just let people be who they are without bringing up some stuff about it being against god or something they ain't hurting anyone forget outta here

anyways cheesepizza say libtard again it's funny
First off my friend didn't have the links to old threads he could just easily find them as they're  memorable.
Second disgusting is an adjective which was and is mostly used in a subjective manner
Third nowhere did i ever stuff on gay marriage you're misinterpreting what i said on purpose
Fourth me calling gays disgusting had everything to do with the guy that banned me. It was on topic about gays
Fifth i did take a woman's mental health into account and it doesn't scarr a woman to have a child. I never said it wasn't painful i said women aren't supposed to be mentally damaged by child birth and if they are they never should become a mother.
Have the child surgically removed and put up for adoption.
Sixth I was stuffting on abortion because it is denying children their life. Who are you to take that away from the child?
Seventh i never once mentioned god in any of my arguements because i knew you'd go loving crazy over it. Why make so much stuff up?
Get the forget out of here fatass.

i understand the whole "you don't have gender dysphoria you don't understand" but anecdotal evidence isn't, well, good evidence. here's some statistics. besides surgery causing a huge amount of medical illnesses such as a high amount of heart risk, a staggeringly high amount of people (11%) regret the surgery so much they cough up thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars as well as an even higher medical risk just to undo it.
anecdotal bullstuff aside your 14 year old brain doesn't understand that people want to make choices in their life and its not your role to tell them what they should and shouldn't do. i pay taxes so that you can continue to stuffpost this forum and live a comfortable life in one of the most progressively forgeted countries in the world, and you don't even pay for your own school lunches. politely shut the forget up