Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15991 times)

here's a statistic: while most men regret not being good at picking up or seducing a woman, most women actually regret having love in the first place (your mom included)
reposting

if you're going to regret gender reassignment surgery cheesepizza, then don't get it. stop complaining about stuff that has absolutely no relevance to your own life

forgeted is an adjective i'd use to describe your dad

forgeted is an adjective i'd use to describe your dad
Ignore my arguements and leave or make some more stuff up that'll make it interesting.

here i'll make something up
i didn't forget your dad

here i'll make something up
i didn't forget your dad
I bet your gay friends laughed at that one. I don't care if you're trans or gay or straight. If you are a handicap, then you are a handicap. I never tried to force my views on you as to disregard your own i just wanted to show you that you're subjectively handicapped. But now you're really objectively handicapped.

me and my handicapped gay friends rn

I bet your gay friends laughed at that one. I don't care if you're trans or gay or straight. If you are a handicap, then you are a handicap. I never tried to force my views on you as to disregard your own i just wanted to show you that you're subjectively handicapped. But now you're really objectively handicapped.

honestly if you're below the age of 100 you're not allowed to have an opinion. we're going back to the tribal elders way of things

me and my handicapped gay friends rn
You see theres an old man in the photo because thats the groomer!

i like how those snapchat images on the last page loaded in like minecraft pixel art

below user will be slain vlad the impaler style