hobby discussion thread

Author Topic: hobby discussion thread  (Read 7443 times)

to deviate from the piss battles and american politics, i would like to present the hobby discussion thread. there will be a distinct lack of arguing and stuff-flinging.

so i've finally reached 30 cds in my cd collection, and in one of those 30 cds is a release ive been excited to get my hands on for a while (see below). im eyeing a couple more but i'd say im pretty well-off at the moment.

I haven't bought a CD in like 5 years, but I did buy my 10th vinyl a week ago.

really now? what vinyl is it? unless its just a blank circle

I bought a copy of Portrait Gallery by Harry Chapin, he's one of my favorite artists since I was a kid and I found it for 5 bucks at my local pawn shop, I just need to get my player fixed and I can start playing them again.

I've been collecting CDs for years, I have about 400 including some promo copies from panda bear, avey tare, bjork, and atari teenage riot with links to marketing kits, which is pretty cool

is this generic hobby or cd only

i like to build pcs does that count

is this generic hobby or cd only
all hobbies judging by the title, we just have some CD enthusiasts here

I Like To Play Blockland

does cd stand for compact carrot

i like to build pcs does that count
if you enjoy doing it, it goes here.
i masturbate
procrastination is a myth created by satanists to make you buy more lube from them. when you masturbate, you are actually just hallucinating. unless youre uncut and your richard just sorta glides, thats called jerking off.
I've been collecting CDs for years, I have about 400 including some promo copies from panda bear, avey tare, bjork, and atari teenage riot with links to marketing kits, which is pretty cool
been a while since ive listened to atari teenage riot. i really enjoyed it, but i cant remember anything past that. i might just have to get back into it.
does cd stand for compact carrot
rooster dylan
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:41:28 PM by Jackhammer »