hobby discussion thread

Author Topic: hobby discussion thread  (Read 7422 times)

procrastination is a myth created by satanists to make you buy more lube from them.
people use lube when jerking off? since when lol

got a few instruments i play sometimes. try to keep playing them every now and then so i dont lose the skills

people use lube when jerking off? since when lol
stuff i meant lotion
ignore that post i slipped and typed lube instead

never trust a mf who don't keep they richard moisturized

i like to build pcs does that count
same. i have a wide interest in basically anything computer-related, particularly retrocomputing and sysadmin stuff

who the forget uses any sort of fluid when cooming

I've been cooking and reading literature relating to cooking a lot more recently. Mostly stuff like Apicius' de re Coquinaria. Aside from that, I've been working on 3D Printing a working RC Focke-Wulf Ta-152.

Other hobbies are Carpentry (Built my own desk from the ground up), Airsoft, Playing guitar/bass, Electronics (rPi/Arduino), Programming (68k assembly, C, C++, C#), Gamedesign and -development, Tinkering with my old Amiga 500 and hopefully soon I'll get around to building a forge and acquiring an anvil in the hopes of making some plate armor.

I really don't have enough time to do everything and it frequently annoys me.

I really don't have enough time to do everything and it frequently annoys me.
god this so loving much when is god gonna finish the immortality update

procrastination is a myth created by satanists to make you buy more lube from them. when you masturbate, you are actually just hallucinating. unless youre uncut and your richard just sorta glides, thats called jerking off.
no im just a helltaker fan

ever since the wife left i've binge ate gold fish

pic unrelated

I build guns for friends and family, and I've designed my own firearm accessories

I've been biking a lot more since beer virus started and considering buying a fatbike to go trailing

started getting into cars in the past few months. i ended up overpaying at an auction for this salvaged civic, but now it's all ready to have the title reconstructed so i dont mind.

My sister and I occasionally still play BrikWars scenarios with our own cheesy ruleset lol. Lots of fun to do every now and then.

My sister and I occasionally still play BrikWars scenarios with our own cheesy ruleset lol. Lots of fun to do every now and then.
BrikWars? Is this like, LEGO Wargaming? I've been wanting to get into tabletop wargaming for a while, but I know nobody who's into it. Maybe it's worth checking out this proposal made to me once by this shop I go to every so often. They host tabletop events, maybe I'll find something interesting there.