Author Topic: hobby discussion thread  (Read 7423 times)

DJI Mavic Mini is a great starting point for content creation
ngl the completely open fans scare me, imagine crashing once and you have to get a whole new one. i prefer ones with wireframes or better

heck, seeing as i'm in florida, there isn'treally much a point in having a drone. its not exactly like the weather is stable here lamof

i made this little fella not too long ago

So uhh, I bought an RC Buggy kit that I built a few days ago. I intend to build this thing up to club-race-spec, win a bunch of races while I save up for a high-end buggy to compete in EU races.

i've been really grinding down on my bass, hopefully by the end of August i'll have at least an EP out with my band

also these photos and videographs are absolutely wonderful, great work

karting had pretty much been the main thing in my life from age 10 and my first race in cars is this weekend in these bad boys

summer in full blast here. good for shooting.

i've also made perhaps the most garbage photogrammetry data set to date

karting had pretty much been the main thing in my life from age 10 and my first race in cars is this weekend in these bad boys
how fast can one of these go?

not really a hobby but i have a bunch of records from the early 70s towards the late 80s owned by my grandparents that i for some reason got a hold of and wouldn't mind putting them on display somewhere

the cases are in really stuffe condition but i'm still kind of surprised they've stood the test of time considering how they were stored

what's the point of buying cd/vinyl if streaming exist

for the novelty factor, having physical media that you plop down onto a player is a bit cathartic plus if it has some rad artwork you can show it off

All of that, and CDs still work if the internet's down and you can't use your downloads for whatever reason

you're not supporting the artist if you stream it

i like owning things in physical form instead of having everything as some dinky little file on my dinky little pc. im into being able to touch things.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ^ i wont make a procrastination joke