Author Topic: .  (Read 4445 times)

This loving game where you build stuff. Really dumb but I enjoy it.
brickadia?

War Thunder, I have more hours in that than my next 5 most played games on steam

Please help me

War Thunder, I have more hours in that than my next 5 most played games on steam

Please help me
put down the game, we're here for you

just cause 4. it has bad reviews on steam but idk it seems pretty fun to me.

Watch_Dogs, the first one

one of my fav games of all time ngl, the sequel sucks fat chubby richard

Zoo Disc Golf
look it up

tbh i always thought both were pretty good in their own way.

how so? i brought up the second one in this thread. i played both on release and had a good time. i just expected open world shooting/driving with a nice skilltree and a nice hacking novelty feature. both games definitely have this. i also remember wanting to play the game entirely with the rc car thing and found the puzzle design interesting and fulfilling (as in i didnt feel like wanting to  die playing the game stealth while i could just be shooting in my shoot game)

how so? i brought up the second one in this thread. i played both on release and had a good time. i just expected open world shooting/driving with a nice skilltree and a nice hacking novelty feature. both games definitely have this. i also remember wanting to play the game entirely with the rc car thing and found the puzzle design interesting and fulfilling (as in i didnt feel like wanting to  die playing the game stealth while i could just be shooting in my shoot game)
ngl i just hated the characters in watch_dogs2, they were way more wacky, cartoony, less serious, childish and the like. just unlikeable in my opinion. that, and the story is more vague "forget the corporation" which was more of a drag to play tbh. with the first watch_dogs, the characters were more believable, I liked the more gritty realistic atmosphere and story, and the bad guys were more defined and developed than a simple "forget the corporation / ceo" type thing.

imo the first watch_dogs' stronger focus on story and atmosphere and believability really struck home with me, compared to watch_dogs2

i do really like the sailboats in watch_dogs2, lmao its fun with the actual wind physics, that and that one tesla car was my favorite, and the deadsec radio station kicked ass
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 05:39:44 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Gundam Battle Operation 2, it's a bit pay2win for small stat increases, but haha my 240mm cannon go boom

MGSV is evidentially pretty divisive, I got 350 hours out of it
E.Y.E is pure eurojank but one of the best fps-rpg's I've ever played
gotta agree with both here, and make sure that my legs are ok