Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10117 times)

who's gonna tell him that fascism is a political ideology
you do it not me

if fascism isn't a movement but rather an organization then why do liberals constantly scream fascism whenever someone is even slightly conservative

if fascism isn't a movement but rather an organization then why do liberals constantly scream fascism whenever someone is even slightly conservative
what liberals are doing this? care to provide any reasoning or context for this claim?
and who said it was a movement or an organization

fasism isn't a movement or an organization dipstuff lol

i don't understand how the first half of this connects to the second half. would it change the amount of sense it makes to call people fascists if it were a movement, organization, both, or neither? i don't get it

fasism isn't a movement or an organization dipstuff lol
what liberals are doing this? care to provide any reasoning or context for this claim?
and who said it was a movement or an organization
then what's the third option
i don't understand how the first half of this connects to the second half. would it change the amount of sense it makes to call people fascists if it were a movement, organization, both, or neither? i don't get it
if something is an organization it has a strict idealogical border that strictly blocks people that don't completely agree with it

arguably what blm is...

then what's the third option
it's an ideology, as said before. it describes a collection of political viewpoints and motivations that can be implemented as policy. there are obviously examples of fascist organizations/parties/movements, such as the ones during the WW2 era, but fascism itself isn't any one entity, unlike BLM which is definitely must be at least a movement or an organization since it has a very clearly defined time and place and seeks specific goals in the specific context of US politics

if something is an organization it has a strict idealogical border that strictly blocks people that don't completely agree with it
i'm still havin trouble understanding how it links to people being called fascists but it may be a moot point anyway since fascism is definitely neither a movement nor an organization

so your admitting that you are just screaming "terrorist organization" to people that are ever so slightly left because "they called me meanie words first"?

Can't we all forget our problems. Let's all forget and do drugs.

Can't we all forget our problems. Let's all forget and do drugs.
you got my vote

so your admitting that you are just screaming "terrorist organization" to people that are ever so slightly left because "they called me meanie words first"?
nah i scream terrorist organization when arson is comitted

the conversation isn't really about whether blm is organized enough to be a terrorist organization, and more about what happens if it's classified as one. the natural conclusion is that the federal government now has a stated compelling government interest in preventing and quashing blm protests under the pretense that they constitute terrorist acts, or at the very least that they exist in order to commit terrorist acts. i feel like the dangers of categorically stifling protests by virtue of message and label alone should be pretty self-evidently dangerous to expression rights in america. it amounts to a heckler's veto, that because violence can arise as a result of or during the course of an act of expression, that it should be sufficient reason to prevent that expression in the first place.

there's no reason this logical line couldn't be drawn on the other side as well. white supremacists routinely commit mass shootings and assaults, doesn't that meet this burden as well? in either case, you'd have to be pretty deluded to believe that white supremacists or blm protesters are actually conspiring on the highest levels commit widespread acts of extreme violence anyway. it's nothing more than a desire to suppress the movement, regardless of what motivates that desire

nah i scream terrorist organization when arson is comitted
you should be screaming arson though

oh my god you are honestly so dumb......... oh my god............. wait like four more years and then try again