Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10125 times)

busting into a house in a black neighborhood, knowing fully well that the occupants of said house are black... AND intending to shoot first ask questions later... somehow not tribal. actually never seen something like this happen in a white neighborhood, nor heard of it. but somehow ive heard of the 3+ times this exact stuff has happened
What you've heard and what is actually happening are often two different things. The media typically focuses on the race-oriented narratives because racial rage bait sells.

all of the above have to be true in order for "police are tribal" to even be a discussion. and if its true and everyone knows its true, why the forget would you mention it? unless you specifically refuse to believe that 'all of the above' happens more to non-whites, an objective fact.
Because it's not exclusively and disproportionately happening toward one race. It's absurdly high generally speaking. It's not a race issue. It's an issue of too much power and too little accountability. 
white people aren't bad and powerful. bad and powerful people are bad and powerful. hence why we don't like the police or most of the government. they just happen to be predominantly white, to nobody's surprise
Yes. okay. But why the forget am I being punished socially and legally for being white?

Yes. okay. But why the forget am I being punished socially and legally for being white?
you answered your own question
What you've heard and what is actually happening are often two different things.
you actually aren't being punished socially or legally for being white. you just think you are and use it as a reason to hold an unwarranted and baseless grudge against anyone who isn't white. you're tribal and delusional, which is why nobody likes you. its also why you get banned from every social media platform on-sight.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 01:13:17 AM by PhantOS »

you answered your own question
Even though these aren't second hand things I've heard.

I didn't hear about a guy who was told he was evil for being white. And I didn't hear about a guy being force fed white privilege in school
And I didn't hear about a guy's score being different than his peers, even though he got exactly the same amount of questions right as one of his best friends, but he got a better score.

These are first hand experiences. I didn't read this stuff in the news, this happened to me.

it doesn't matter if police are tribal, what does matter is that the police kill more unarmed black people than any other race. its still a race issue. it doesn't matter how white or conservative you are master matthew, people don't like you- and it's not a race issue.

both liberals and conservatives, black and white alike find you emotionally underdeveloped and understand that you are incapable of thinking for yourself. this forum is proof, now all you need to do is take the hint
These are first hand experiences. I didn't read this stuff in the news, this happened to me.
you've proven that your only mode of thought is 'x happened because im white' so you're an unreliable source of information on even your own life events. before you even think about saying "x happened because im black!" that's more plausible because history has shown for hundreds of years that yes, a lot of things did happen to black people because, yes, they're black

it also doesn't have to be that way because at any moment you can decide to educate yourself and stop being selfish. you'll notice an immediate difference in how people treat you

tbh i don't know why you guys are upset over this, clearly it's just a case of one bad apple...

whens the last time you got punched in the face by a movement
ironic considering "punch a bigot" exists and blm supposerts have previously thrown concrete milkshakes at white people

That's not affirmative action, that's civil rights. You're mixing up the two. Civil rights made employing and denying employment based on race illegal.
Affirmative action made employing and denying based on race regulated and mandatory. And, while it becomes more unlikely this can happen as the number of those employed goes up, just because a workforce lacks any black people doesn't necessarily mean the employer is tribal.
You have to account for area demographics, and preferences of profession in communities.

California had to literally revoke civil rights law to enact affirmative action laws. Proposition 209.
Then don't expect me to feel bad for "oh poor me" black people when they get flaunted and empowered in the media just for being black.
While white people are demonized and told they all have god powers and questioning it is sin.
hey champ. I’m white. no one is telling me that. maybe people are telling you that you’re a stuffty person because you’re being a stuffty person. not because you’re white. victimizing loving pusillanimous individual

how exactly would /you/ work to reverse the effects and impacts of systemic racism? tell everyone that life’s happy until it comes true like some dumbstuff google ceo? no, the law solves inequality with a counterbalance to expedite hardworking and faithful americans out of the poverty cycle where they would be had they and their fathers and their grandfathers not been beaten, neglected, and denied by society and its loyal servants. you’re not capable of thinking in scale past your hulking forehead, stop acting like you are.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:55:48 AM by Drydess »

White Privilege? Man I'm so privileged to:
Not be allowed to have any opinion but the right one.
Have my scores not count as much on entry exams
Be socially scorned for my skin color and the 'sins of the father'
Lose my property and livelihood for even possibly having the wrong opinion.
jesus loving christ just say you're tribal and go back to scraping the week old stuff skid off of your own pampers with your teeth like you always do during the glorious weeklong intervals you choose not to spray your handicap politics at our faces

amazingly, master matthew is actually the SECOND tribal child enthusiast i've ever met, and not the first

ironic considering "punch a bigot" exists and blm supposerts have previously thrown concrete milkshakes at white people
still haven't explained how a loosely organized ideology can physically manifest itself and assault someone.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:49:40 PM by PhantOS »

still haven't explained how a loosely organized ideology can physically manifest itself and assault someone.
the point is't "all blm people are EVUL" it's "blm as an idealogy partly includes "attack those who aren't part of the idealogy" as seen by the underlying "if you aren't with us you're against us" belief. even if that wasn't true, blm shouldn't be used as "cover" for people assaulting others, being part of blm isn't a reason to lob concrete at someone's head.

even if that wasn't true, blm shouldn't be used as "cover" for people assaulting others, being part of blm isn't a reason to lob concrete at someone's head.
no one decides who gets in BLM. it's a movement, not a terrorist organization as you suggest

hey matthew ignore this post if this is what you ride