Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10116 times)

funny because i've never even used 4chan
so you independently invented a completely meaningless nonsense phrase. that's remarkable

ok there's literally no reason to even remotely entertain cheese pizza at this point

Well we have to entertain him remotely because of the pandemic

you do realize george floyd was oding on meth, steroids, and painkillers right, if the cop didn't pin him he woulda started killin people
damn didn't know derek chauvin was a hero. thanks for changing my mind--you made a difference today, cheese.

ok there's literally no reason to even remotely entertain cheese pizza at this point

Well we have to entertain him remotely because of the pandemic
+1 thank you

Nah forget off. I'm tired of handicaps calling me a coon for pointing out the obvious. What about these stupid forgets killing babies and stuffs over gang violence and other dipstufftery? They don't get called coons. Oh we stan a diaper wearing friend, droopy ass pants monday blowing the brains out some three year old getting milk in the middle of the night but woe loving betide me for pointing out the forgetery.

?????????????????????? Who said anything about what the police do being okay? Who's making excuses? Don't put words in my mouth looking for an argument no one made.
this is your brain on spice

also,
What about these stupid forgets killing babies and stuffs over gang violence and other dipstufftery? They don't get called coons. Oh we stan a diaper wearing friend, droopy ass pants monday blowing the brains out some three year old getting milk in the middle of the night but woe loving betide me for pointing out the forgetery.

here you go btw deus ex

they dont get called coons because the term doesnt fit the bill. MAYBE it could apply because of "self hatred" in the last definition. but of course you wouldn't know this

are u really trying to reason with him, you'd be better off teaching a baby to fly planes

Doesn't mean he deserved to die. If anything he should have been detoxed and offered help/support in stopping his use of drugs

The burning houses brown townogy is bullstuff because it assumes that saying black lives matter or supporting the “movement” is equivalent to spraying water on a fire. It’s saying that it’s actually a solution to a perceived problem, which it isn’t at all.

Doesn't mean he deserved to die. If anything he should have been detoxed and offered help/support in stopping his use of drugs
ok well the officer using a bad pin doesn't mean we should kill all cops

Nobody is arguing that all cops deserve to die?

hello? is this thing on?

you do realize george floyd was oding on meth, steroids, and painkillers right, if the cop didn't pin him he woulda started killin people

Uh-hem, Aktually you DO realize that you know nothing about this subject, especially what "oding" is, or how Chauvins actions are still wrong no matter how many drugs are in his system. He wasn't fighting the cops and tanking tazers and bullets cause he was on bath salts, if he was absolutely methed out of his mind like you claim he wouldn't have been as conscious as he was and as aware at the fact he wasn't getting air because a man who knew him and had been thrown out of clubs by him was currently crushing his windpipe.