Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter proves they're a terrorist organization.  (Read 10399 times)

cheesepizza desperately looking through his big bag of dumb stuff to justify police brutality

cheesepizza desperately looking through his big bag of dumb stuff to justify police brutality
I’m sure that’s his intent

nix desperately looking through his big bag of dumb stuff to justify police brutality

dang khaz was right :/

nix desperately looking through his big bag of dumb stuff to justify police brutality
gottem

are u really trying to reason with him, you'd be better off teaching a baby to fly planes
oh no there's no reasoning with him. but its hilarious how upset he gets over being called a coon

He's kinda like a flat earther

Finesse his Rollie if he talkin', yeah, he can catch some rounds
Smokin' goop pack, roll up smellin' like a pound
He say I'm broke but his thottie on my SoundCloud
Double cup of that lean inside my spaceship
Got that lean inside of my spaceship
Got my gang and some shooters in my spaceship
Got that lean and my Ruger in my spaceship

wow you convinced me, heading to minnesota with homemade c4 and a shotgun to wipe out those filthy subhuman cops

cheesepizza got da 5g burnmarks between the wrinkles in his brain

wow you convinced me, heading to minnesota with homemade c4 and a shotgun to wipe out those filthy subhuman cops

Waaaay ahead of you!

minnesota looks kind of like oklahoma

I'm convinced cheese is either a false flagging leftist or a tendie craving channer.

Either way His arguments don't actually further this conversation, and I'm sick of everyone playing into his bullstuff.

Also given how the cops have been Violating 2A and constitutional rights across the board, it's amazing anyone likes them right now.

I'll call out black lives matter, when they do terrorist bullstuff it cannot go unnoticed.

But when the police violate people's rights just to get a power trip, that cannot go unnoticed either.

But to say "pOlIce AlL HaTe BlAcK PeOpLe!!" is just handicapped. Police have become power tripping brainless law enforcers in most majorly populated area. "Just doing my job" isn't an excuse for not loving thinking for yourself.
But, again, to put it all on race is missing the bigger issue. Police aren't after black people.

Black people are just in an unfortunate position of circumstance. No amount of undoing the old 50s and 60s era tribal laws put in these places was ever going to be enough. The damage was done. This isn't systemic racism or any dumb bullstuff like that. This is a lack of enthusiasm from within these damaged communities to elect people who would attempt to help them. Instead, decade after decade, they elect Democrats which typically lean more into government and less into people. Of course democrat run cities are overwhelmingly the ones with these police issues. They say these nice words, put nice names over these laws. But if anyone of them looked more than two moves ahead of them moving the pawn, they would've realized the disaster they were setting up. And that's giving them the benefit of the doubt.

They advocate for disarming people and usually succeed in city areas. During these actions they advocate that police should be the only ones who need guns. Then after that the police start abusing their power, or are encouraged to abuse their power by those in charge. Republican and independent run cities rarely have the insane amount of police corruption and abuse that these democrat run cities consistently have. I will say, however while it may not be the cops being tribal, and it's usually not a race issue at all, I have to note that Stop and Frisk, (a law in a democrat city, made by a democrat) was declared by the man who made it, Mike Bloomberg, to be intended for seeking out racial minorities because "it's where the crime happens."

And while that's technically true, his approach is stupid and does nothing to help the minority community. Enabling the police to do things like this can and will make them look tribal. They  don't have tribal intent, but that doesn't mean they won't take the power and run with it.

The problem is the party of pro-slavery anti-abolition and jim crow, is still infested with establishment tribals. While the progressive democrats have a whole host of other issues, the establishment democrats were and are tribal. But they also realize most people don't go out of their way to check up their histories or information so long as their preoccupied hating someone else.

This is the end of the BLM centered argument. Everything below is more about me talking about how democrats use Annoying Orange to abuse power.  And I'm sick of hearing about the orange man and how bad/good he is.

The hatred of Donald Annoying Orange has given Establishment Democrats free reign to do insane nonsense to gain power. Annoying Orange is not the Riddler they make him out to be. He's a crude orange tinted 70 year old man, who has moderately conservative views, so moderately conservative the 2016 RNC was accusing him of being an undercover democrat, and a RINO. But what makes people hate him is the way he talks, and ho-boy is this the most asinine thing about politics.

The amount of people who have told me that "you know a politician is lying because they're talking" is stunningly similar in the amount of people who get upset about the way Annoying Orange talks.

I do not, nor will I ever understand why a politician has to talk nice and perfectly down the line or they get berated and destroyed socially, all the while the same people say they're lying and fake when they stick to the standard establishment tactics. These two things cannot coexist. And to be completely honest, I don't care about either but I can't stand the blatant hypocrisy. Anyway talk is cheap, and politicians buy in bulk. There is certainly lots to talk about in terms of what Annoying Orange has done. And honestly there are quite a few decisions I strongly stand against. Ajit Pai being a big one, but his smug reeses chugging face is an issue for a completely different conversation. However, I very rarely hear anyone talk about what Annoying Orange's done, and more about what bullstuff he spouts on twitter.

Spoiler alert btw but uh..

Everyone on twitter spouts bullstuff

Because if you think you have something to say of value in less than 240 characters, you belong in that loving blue sewer.

Twitter is just the platform of finding new ways to obfuscate"everyone is a friend" and "no u" over and over again.

But all the while, when everyone is talking about how Annoying Orange keeps "talking about how more testing == more numbers" democrats can distract away from their sins, because the orange man is bad.

I haven't had a real political conversation off the internet in so long, because some forgetin how everything relates to either being pro Annoying Orange or anti Annoying Orange. I can't call out democrats doing anything because everytime I do "I'm being pro Annoying Orange" and I can't call out republicans on doing anything because then I'm "being anti-Annoying Orange" and these are both irredeemable sins in either camp.

This man is not loving god, he won't be president forever. And politics should not revolve around him.  it's unhealthy to make political decisions strictly in favor or against anything Annoying Orange says because he's Annoying Orange.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 12:11:18 AM by Master Matthew² »