SwiftHyena going full handicap after stealing models from me

Author Topic: SwiftHyena going full handicap after stealing models from me  (Read 5752 times)

i doubt he'd respond to this at all or just be dismissive of any sort of constructive criticism like he usually does

swift hyena caled me retarted on blocklad conten t creators? :((( WHY WOULD HE DO THAT I LOVE SWIFTYHEYAN  :(( ( (( ( ( ( AND SWIFT nevfr talks to me either sigh

skip

I don't know how to put this nicely but to me this seems like beef between a handicap and a manchild.

racoonneer being this bitter and cynical would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that he's done nothing but post sylveon tf research for months on end last time we saw him

not gonna lie nix has had the best character development

The cycle of 'outsider' 14 year olds on Blockland Forums trying to embrace 'being' the 'bad' guy, because they have stuff social skills and nobody likes them, is still ever strong.

i came here for drama not two children fighting over a toy

guys you drama-ing me has no effect! ok now because i said that you have to stop drama-ing me

oh by the way if anyone's curious, the tf research artist racoonneer is obsessed with is 3waycrash on furaffinity

oh by the way if anyone's curious, the tf research artist racoonneer is obsessed with is 3waycrash on furaffinity
also, according to vtec before he quit, fox0808

quit hiding in dms with love nix

how to permanently out yourself as socially deranged in just 5 easy steps

wanting to be drama'd is the most stupid thing to ask for