Blightbound

Author Topic: Blightbound  (Read 1153 times)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1263070/Blightbound/

Blightbound is a multiplayer dungeon crawler that tasks three heroes to venture down from their mountain refuge to face the abominations of the Blight - a mysterious and corrupting fog that enshrouds the land.

Seems pretty cool I'd play it

hey that’s cool but have you seen Captain Strong from Earthbound

hey that’s cool but have you seen Captain Strong from Earthbound
I'm the Captain, and i'm strong! And if you think you're getting past me, well, you're wrong!

Tony, post more topics about steam games you think look cool.

Tony, post more topics about steam games you think look cool.
I agree, i like these threads that tony makes about random games to try and spark small talk since he's actively trying to keep the forum alive--while the rest of the forum just gives unneeded and snarky remarks, like they're trying to kill this forum's activity. y'all legit made tomshere,  someone who is already going through a lot in his personal life and doesn't need more people making him feel like nobody is worth his time, clear and lock all his recent posts because all he got as replies were sarcastic remarks and insults. y'all loving bitch and complain about how people like fuzztoast and cheesepizza are ruining the forum with their handicapation, and how no good non-political conversations come from the forums but y'all have done more damage than anyone else in recent years by replying sarcastically on legit discussion threads while making extensive and researched replies to the most obvious ill-informed bait, which completely derails almost every thread this happens in and ruins it. it's loving stupid.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 04:18:10 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

I agree, i like these threads that tony makes about random games to try and spark small talk since he's actively trying to keep the forum alive--while the rest of the forum just gives unneeded and snarky remarks, like they're trying to kill this forum's activity. y'all legit made tomshere,  someone who is already going through a lot in his personal life and doesn't need more people making him feel like nobody is worth his time, clear and lock all his recent posts because all he got as replies were sarcastic remarks and insults. y'all loving bitch and complain about how people like fuzztoast and cheesepizza are ruining the forum with their handicapation, and how no good non-political conversations come from the forums but y'all have done more damage than anyone else in recent years by replying sarcastically on legit discussion threads while making extensive and researched replies to the most obvious ill-informed bait, which completely derails almost every thread this happens in and ruins it. it's loving stupid.
[High levels of based detected]

deaauughh duurr heheah shut up rreeeeettaaaauuurrddd hhheuuuugghh......!!!!
real talk, love him or hate him, hes spittin' fax