Author Topic: (News) Massive ass explosion in Lebanon, fireworks warehouse?  (Read 2480 times)

cheese for forgets sake man why do you wanna be like this on the forums who made you like this

lol. fireworks. sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemLYPkI3FI
holy stuff imagine just having 2700 tonnes of ammonium nitrate lying around for six years without anyone caring or noticing.

thats so much explosives holy stuff

Bruh

are you loving stupid? fireworks contain gunpowder, literally the same stuff they used in old timey bombs. the only difference is that in fireworks you have a lot less because of GOVERMENT REGULATION forgettards.

and stop screeching about how "SMH THE MY SMH HE WANTS TO BAN FIREWORKS SCREEEEEEEEEEE" because that's loving handicapped. my stance on guns is the same as my stance on fireworks aka "don't overdo it"
lol wait until you find out what happens when you throw a can of hairspray in a campfire.

lol wait until you find out what happens when you throw a can of hairspray in a campfire.
unlike fireworks, hairspray is actually useful when it's not a holiday

what the forget are you talking about

you are completely missing my point. you can make explosives out of a crazy amount of things and they are more dangerous than gun powder.

write your senators, REGULATE HAIRSPRAY.

I was watching dozens of the videos yesterday. Behind every camera stood a person who immediately thought, "I done forgeted up" when the mushroom cloud and shockwave blew up.

Hey if you're gonna keep bootlicking you mind doing my pair next? They could use a spit shine.

pressure cooker go brrrrrrrrr boom booooom

still don't understand how tf i'm "bootlicking"