New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest

Author Topic: New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest  (Read 3379 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPSwqp5fdIw

*Cop touches his arm*
"I-I CAN'T BREATHE!!!"

Doesn't listen to a single thing the cops say

Surely course the overdose of Fentanyl in his system had nothing to do with his death...

son LITERALLY pointed a gun at him in the first 10 seconds of the video and you're gonna say that? you should know better than anyone that any firearm, loaded unloaded or safety on off, can never be safely pointed in the direction of another human being. we not gonna discuss that tho? we gonna talk about everything except the immediate threat of life that George Floyd faced in his own car within seconds of interacting with a police officer?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:34:16 PM by PhantOS »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPSwqp5fdIw

*Cop touches his arm*
"I-I CAN'T BREATHE!!!"

Doesn't listen to a single thing the cops say

Surely course the overdose of Fentanyl in his system had nothing to do with his death...
clearly not listening to the cops means you deserve to be executed in broad daylight

son LITERALLY pointed a gun at him in the first 10 seconds of the video and you're gonna say that? you should know better than anyone that any firearm, loaded unloaded or safety on off, can never be safely pointed in the direction of another human being. we not gonna discuss that tho?
smith and wesson made my 9 with some compassion

smith and wesson made my 9 with some compassion
forget a beat i was tryna beat a case

bro how the forget was he on drugs have you seen anyone on drugs before? they're not anywhere near composed as that. like, he is having the worst panic attack in his entire life and people overdosing on drugs are still less composed than that. jesus christ. forgets wrong with you people

son LITERALLY pointed a gun at him in the first 10 seconds of the video and you're gonna say that? you should know better than anyone that any firearm, loaded unloaded or safety on off, can never be safely pointed in the direction of another human being. we not gonna discuss that tho? we gonna talk about everything except the immediate threat of life that George Floyd faced in his own car within seconds of interacting with a police officer?
I'm not siding with the cops either. However I don't reckon that it would be a good idea to disobey their orders again and again and again and again and again and again...
If I had a gun to my head you bet your ass I'll do whatever the forget you tell me to.
bro how the forget was he on drugs have you seen anyone on drugs before? they're not anywhere near composed as that. like, he is having the worst panic attack in his entire life and people overdosing on drugs are still less composed than that. jesus christ. forgets wrong with you people
I had no idea that there was only one type of drug addict

I had no idea that there was only one type of drug addict
if you're overdosing on drugs its gonna be pretty obvious????????????

do explain why acting composed and rational under immense pressure is or should be a criteria for not being attacked by law enforcement whose budgets we fund
floyd did nothing to put the lives and safety of the officers at risk, regardless of whether or not he acted well at gunpoint. if you're not siding with these cops, stop siding with these cops.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 11:26:02 PM by Drydess »

being afraid is punishable by death

clearly not listening to the cops means you deserve to be executed in broad daylight

Not an execution.

Not an execution.
you know you can't lock this thread when you start realizing you're posting violence enabling horsestuff, right?

Not an execution.
well all medical examinations point to homicide so yes literally an execution

im sorry but what are yall expecting from sheepo and mm lmao

honestly it's a little therapeutic to yell at the internet's biggest idiots