New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest

Author Topic: New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest  (Read 3373 times)

well all medical examinations point to homicide so yes literally an execution
The Floyd Family's Independent examiner pointed to homicide.
The Official Examination said it was heart failure.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/04/869278494/medical-examiners-autopsy-reveals-george-floyd-had-positive-test-for-coronavirus

you know you can't lock this thread when you start realizing you're posting violence enabling horsestuff, right?
I'm not enabling Black Lives Matters' """""Peaceful""""""  Protests

“I’m not going to shoot you.”

“HHHHH HHHH HHHH PLEASE DONT ARREST ME IM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY HHHHHHHHHH
WAIT PLEASE LISTEN TO ME IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
PLEASE DONT TAKE ME TO JAIL HHHHHHHH IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC (i was just driving) PLEEEEASE”

“Dude just get in the back of the car” X 17

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE NOOO NONONOOOOOO. IM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I CANT BREATHE. I CANT BREATHEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE! PLEASE JUST LET ME
GOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!”

its embarassing that im in the same age group as you

“I’m not going to shoot you.”

“HHHHH HHHH HHHH PLEASE DONT ARREST ME IM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY HHHHHHHHHH
WAIT PLEASE LISTEN TO ME IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
PLEASE DONT TAKE ME TO JAIL HHHHHHHH IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC (i was just driving) PLEEEEASE”

“Dude just get in the back of the car” X 17

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE NOOO NONONOOOOOO. IM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I CANT BREATHE. I CANT BREATHEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEE! PLEASE JUST LET ME
GOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!”
wats ur point?

Fantastic rebuttal.
wats ur point?
Man was going insane on drugs, overdosed and died.
Police officer was polite and patient.

Police officer charged with murder and people go on a rampage. And then they cry they're peaceful as the city is in flames over a man they never met and a story they didn't have the full picture on.

They wanted him arrested or else.

At this point, I hope he goes free and everyone sees these violent rioters as the criminals they are.

Manslaughter or criminal negligence is the most I can gather from this footage.

But I hope he goes free just to piss them off. Cause forget em. Negotiating with terrorists leads to more terrorism. And I'm tired of dealing with the aftermath of events I had no hand in.

No reperations. No police defunding. Slavery ended over a century ago at the hand of Republican president Abraham Lincoln.

If this stuff is happening in Democrat cities, don't come for me, I didn't vote for these starfishs.

having a knee on your neck for several minutes means you've OD'ed apparently

having a knee on your neck for several minutes means you've OD'ed apparently
except he died from heart failure.

except he died from heart failure.
yes when you cant get oxygenated blood your organs start failing this is biology 101 master of matthews

when you add in the physical and mental trauma you have your very basic middle school level answer
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:07:56 AM by Khaz »

Police officer charged with murder and people go on a rampage. And then they cry they're peaceful as the city is in flames over a man they never met and a story they didn't have the full picture on.
lets just ignore the reason for the protests and just pretend everyone just got up one day and went "lets burn stuff" because there is nothing else that happens in the usa on a daily basis that would be a catalyst in making this happen
They wanted him arrested or else.

At this point, I hope he goes free and everyone sees these violent rioters as the criminals they are.

Manslaughter or criminal negligence is the most I can gather from this footage.

But I hope he goes free just to piss them off. Cause forget em. Negotiating with terrorists leads to more terrorism. And I'm tired of dealing with the aftermath of events I had no hand in.
"i disagree with their methods of reacting to police brutality in their communities for decades so i hope that the opposite of justice happens and the state gets away with extrajudicial killings of random methheads"
No reperations. No police defunding. Slavery ended over a century ago at the hand of Republican president Abraham Lincoln.

If this stuff is happening in Democrat cities, don't come for me, I didn't vote for these starfishs.
lets just pretend history is insignificant and pretend abraham lincon is exactly like ted cruz

you literally have brain rot, you dont seem to be able to parse historical events at all.

it doesn't matter who the forget is in charge, these people want justice. they just want the loving police fixed.

you can't look at this event in isolation, this is a tension that has been building up for decades and has withstood because nothing is changing. This is the signs of the last ditch efforts of a community that won't take something any longer. Your stuffty politicians literally won't make this any better if nothing changes, democrat or republican. The reason black people overwhelmningly vote democrat is because they are the only party to even ATTEMPT to solve the problem (even if their attempt is really stuffty and literally hasn't solved anything, in some cases, have made the issue worse, which is why it's still an issue).

If I had a gun to my head you bet your ass I'll do whatever the forget you tell me to.I had no idea that there was only one type of drug addict
the real question is why would you have a gun to your head in the first place? would you even have a gun to your head in the first place? the answer is probably no
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:56:48 AM by PhantOS »

Man was going insane on drugs, overdosed and died.
so you linked the exact article that said that narcotics had literally no effect on the stopping of his heart. but continue to insinuate that he overdosed. amazing

what actually happened and what the official autopsy concludes is that the heart failure was induced from the extreme stress of being pinned down forcefully coupled with the fact that he had previously had covid-19, which causes respiratory and cardiovascular weakness. so I guess coronavirus killed him and not the extremely loving violent, excessive and unnecessary force the police took when apprehending him, an unarmed and non-threatening civilian. any excuse to take the blame off of the real issue at hand, and i'll give you a hint, its not coronavirus or drugs

the video in the op shows further how excessive the police can be. nobody is talking about the fact that he had a gun pulled on him, which cops are literally trained to do as a last resort only. and every time I mention it you forgeters only response is 'yea the police suck but...' like no the police just suck period
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:59:10 AM by PhantOS »

you're either blind, handicapped, or both.

this is a year where you can provide actual footage and photos of a police officer throttling an unarmed man with his leg pressed down on the back of his neck and people will try to refute it by saying that his heart stopped because of drugs

'my friend sadly died to corona. he was gutpunched and had his lungs rupture but then he died because he was infected with covid'
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 02:00:03 AM by Unova2 »

if you want freedom from government tyranny, you have to apply a pretty strong amount of scrutiny to the actions of government officials. as actors of the government, police officers deserve that as well. they should not be obeyed and respected unconditionally, and you shouldn't expect those under duress by the police to hold themselves to that standard when treated unfairly. even without ample citations of broad police misconduct, it's clear that you cannot presuppose that the police are acting righteously just because they wield the power of the law. their interests align with the state, not the citizens