New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest

Author Topic: New George Floyd footage from his previous arrest  (Read 3473 times)

i completely agree with drydess. wipe out the broken welfare system forcing black people into poverty
drydess didnt even say to wipe out the welfare system, but that wages are too low to live off of (which i imagine factors into their poverty)

drydess didnt even say to wipe out the welfare system, but that wages are too low to live off of (which i imagine factors into their poverty)
well yah but basic economics; you can't just make resources out of nowhere, and it makes sense to wipe out something as broken as welfare is

removing social services will eliminate the lower class entirely, causing the poverty line to raise massively. this would result in a lot of people in the country having not enough money to spend, and the economy will basically tank since most of the buying population can no longer afford finished goods. now you're basically back to developing country level of stuff. you really want that?

well yah but basic economics; you can't just make resources out of nowhere
we can and we have for the last 22 years
it makes sense to wipe out something as broken as welfare is
it’s broken because it’s forced under a budget much tighter than it needs, has entire programs constantly starting and shutting down as amendments are thrown into arbitrary bills, and is not coupled with sufficient access to physical and mental medical care

removing social services will eliminate the lower class entirely, causing the poverty line to raise massively. this would result in a lot of people in the country having not enough money to spend, and the economy will basically tank since most of the buying population can no longer afford finished goods. now you're basically back to developing country level of stuff. you really want that?
this

itt: liberals virtue signalling and silencing the opposition

lamof are you guys seriously claiming that the best solution to fixing high crime rates is to make crime legal
jesus christ all of your "talking points" and handicapped assumptions are so basic, are you like 12 and you've just discovered liberty hangout on twitter or something?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 06:39:58 AM by JumboMuffin »

jesus christ all of your "talking points" and handicapped assumptions are so basic, are you like 12 and you've just discovered liberty hangout on twitter or something?
the forget is liberty hangout? and nah, forget twitter and any other social media, if you use them you're a brainlet

also you guys are terrible at baiting, even i just realized you're baiting

lets just say you guys aren't master baiters

are you like 12 and you've just discovered liberty hangout on twitter or something?
ironically that's exactly what he is

never before have I held such disgust for a pizza

the forget is liberty hangout? and nah, forget twitter and any other social media, if you use them you're a brainlet
forget the internet, if you use it you're a brainlet