Scorn

Author Topic: Scorn  (Read 1187 times)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/698670/Scorn/

Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry.

New game coming out looks cool, check it out

I honestly really like this game it's very dark and kind of a creepy vibe to it

hey that’s cool but do you know Jim Hopper’s occupation?

holy stuff, my pants are creamville. the idea of things like rooms and guns and stuff being made of flesh has always been interesting to me, but i havent seen it enough in games. maybe this is a super common theme and im living under the icecube titanic ate stuff at, but whatever.

holy stuff, my pants are creamville. the idea of things like rooms and guns and stuff being made of flesh has always been interesting to me, but i havent seen it enough in games. maybe this is a super common theme and im living under the icecube titanic ate stuff at, but whatever.

well i know original tomb raider and duke nukem did it and legend of legaia

This game looks BRUTAL.

loading a fleshgun with teeth is loving gnarly, can't wait for 2022 when we get the next update

this game is yummy
it's a much more common concept than you would imagine but there's thousands of ways to do it. personally i prefer when my meat levels are recognizably meat instead of hr giger-ey biomechanical constructs but meat's meat

aod be like

this game is yummyit's a much more common concept than you would imagine but there's thousands of ways to do it. personally i prefer when my meat levels are recognizably meat instead of hr giger-ey biomechanical constructs but meat's meat
personally i like the machineymeaty. i like machinery, i like meat, its a no-brainer.

been looking forward to this one for a bit, was happy when the series x trailer dropped since it meant that the game's still alive and kicking