what's your favorite stuffty game?

Author Topic: what's your favorite stuffty game?  (Read 3701 times)

a game you can't help but love despite the fact you know for a fact that it sucks ass. one of the worst.
for me it's Dead Island. the animations are so stuffty, the physics are wonky, and you can go through the world in some places. love it to death though

forget the second one riptide though that one is boring as stuff.

Illbleed, it's not a very good horror game because of how many risks it takes in gameplay (for example, there's a platforming segment that just doesn't work well with the controls along with the last level being really stupid) but it is really fun, plus it has a pretty great soundtrack. Ngl if I had the opportunity I'd make a sequel.

terraria isn't stuff
yes it is? the whole game's a grind, the mechanics aren't thought out and are quite disjointed, there's not much balancing done, and the code itself is more spaghetti than actual spaghetti. still fun to play for some reason

for once i agree with pizza man but I wouldn't go as far as to call it stuffty

sonic adventure 2 is a special game to me, but i cannot in good faith call it a good game nor can i recommend it

yes it is? the whole game's a grind, the mechanics aren't thought out and are quite disjointed, there's not much balancing done, and the code itself is more spaghetti than actual spaghetti. still fun to play for some reason

no trog really the game's an absolute slog (unmodded) between pre-hardmode and hardmode, the difficulty ramps up insanely immediately after killing the wall, and the sheer amount of buttforgetery needed to kill the mechanical bosses is boggling.
but modding it to hell and back is fun :) i like da new ores and bosses and items calamity is hard but fun

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy - For all intents and purposes this game is a design trainwreck but still one of the most fun FPS games I've ever played

no trog really the game's an absolute slog (unmodded) between pre-hardmode and hardmode, the difficulty ramps up insanely immediately after killing the wall, and the sheer amount of buttforgetery needed to kill the mechanical bosses is boggling.
but modding it to hell and back is fun :) i like da new ores and bosses and items calamity is hard but fun
this plus I cannot stand how they expect you to contain ALL of the corruption when if you want to optimally remove it you have to set up a world viewer just to see where the forget it trickles down, including the fact that you have to kill one of the mechanical bosses just to be able to buy the clentaminator, which can take a while if you don't know EXACTLY what you're going to do. i honestly refuse to play 1.4 until they release tmodloader for it so I can disable the spread of corruption just because it just makes hard mode not fun at all.

you arent really SUPPOSED to remove all of the corruption. you gotta just dig around all of it once you get good enough gear.

i honestly refuse to play 1.4 until they release tmodloader for it so I can disable the spread of corruption just because it just makes hard mode not fun at all.
dude.. tmodloader is OFFICIAL DLC for the game now. it literally launched with the release of 1.4