USPS Union Endorses Biden.

Author Topic: USPS Union Endorses Biden.  (Read 1058 times)

USPS Union Endorses Biden.

https://apnews.com/2eb0459bf4cd01838a6e75cc4ca5cece

Yeah, Mail-in voting is gonna be a no from me.

Dr. Fauci says in person voting will be fine, given social distancing guidelines. For those who are quarantined or concerned about personal health anyway, absentee ballots should suffice. 

i mean i wouldnt be surprised that a bunch of postal workers support someone who dont want to get them all fired

just how the nypd police union endorsed Annoying Orange lmao

Political endorsement by things that aren't people is such a weird US phenomenon.

yeah and the police "union" (cops arent workers) is endorsing Annoying Orange

yeah and the police "union" (cops arent workers) is endorsing Annoying Orange
the police union isn't going to be handling my votes.

tf are you talking about lamof
did i give you permission to quote my post you cunt. dont think i did

dont care

They also handle just about all of your loving mail, unless you’re a loser with no income, job, or reason to receive mail.

ur okay with partisan oversight of the usps until it threatens your gop sellout vote LOL ok

so the postal service is secure enough to handle credit cards, medication, tax documents, personal letters, and all other articles, but not ballots sealed in tamper-evident packaging?

so the postal service is secure enough to handle credit cards, medication, tax documents, personal letters, and all other articles, but not ballots sealed in tamper-evident packaging?
Are we using the same postal service?

Theres a reason videos like this exist. Ive gotten mail thats been a sheet saying my item was "lost" and packages and mail that look like theyve gone through a war zone.

credit card companies wont activate the card before you get it. Why? Maybe cause the postal service isnt reliable enough to be trusted. 

People i know have had people falsely file their taxes for them.

This is far from the function system you wish to believe it is.

Usps has been and continues to be stuff. Id prefer not to even touch an absantee ballot, but some things are necessary evils.

Social Distance voting is beyond reasonable, and mail in voting is beyond unnecessary.

ITT: Matthew complaining his Huggies are running late