Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server

Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16828 times)

how and why tf would a video keep metadata of a person's coordinates

probably shot on iphone, if you allow it to use location, it'll save wherever you shot it so you can look back on it to remember where you shot it

i'd assume that by default, location settings were on when sugar shot the video

no loving clue why discord doesn't scrub the loving metadata prior to uploads but this stuff just got even realer than before

imagine tacking an anime girl drinking soda emoji at the end of a death threat, couldnt be me
reminds me of

I find that weird too, I thought Discord stripped EXIF data but not really, they don't strip location data for some reason.
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/g0aspk/psa_exif_data_is_not_removed_on_videos_someone/

has someone reported it yet cause i do not feel like stepping inside of this cesspool

has someone reported it yet cause i do not feel like stepping inside of this cesspool

People that are forgeted up in the head and have too much time on their hands.
They tried baiting me to go in voice chat with a group of them, almost guaranteed if I did, it would be distorted cackling and people calling me a monday.

its amazing how people who can't act like human beings can talk to one another

its amazing how people who can't act like human beings can talk to one another

Its not very hard to be  able to read sugars posts you need to get better at english

hoooooooooly loving stuff, someone should call the cops in her area because that's forgeted up

got muted by one of the admins that assisted in spreading Akira's face
if you call any admins out about Akira they're handing out perma mutes at this point

(brainlet arkadian mods abusing power)
dunno why they muted you for being a kiddie even though they're into that thing

Ryan's banning all Blockland users.

Don't try talking to these guys, they are like a wall and they'll deny they did jack stuff while calling her an "autistic handicap who should be gassed like the jews"

unless discord is gonna do something about this stuff, literally nothing can be done. these smug motherforgeters will never admit they're wrong while also thirsting after children.

they play the victim and say "oooohhhh no i didn't do that" when clearly they're as wrong as a loving child thinking a hot iron is ok to touch. they're denser than the entire goddamn universe

afaik reports do jackstuff, you're just sent an automated email that tells you "just block them" but will blocking them stop them from doing illegal stuff like targeted harassment and private investigating? hell no

as it stands, the cesspool that is the arkadian will remain due to discord staff being ignorant. if only discord staff actually read reports since this stuff is actually illegal and could threaten lives

no matter what we do, these reddit-level humor stuffstains are protected by the "don't give a forget about illegal stuff" discord staff. i wish we could do much more, but we forgetin cant

geotags are automatically added to all pics you take with your phone. "for your convenience."