Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16833 times)

They just turned a kid's face into an emoji and started to bully him the same way they did with Sugar.

Oh and they also pinged everyone to raid a server, are they just asking to get banned?

Not to mention said 14 year old posting thigh pics on #selfies, which really makes it seem like this kid is also being groomed.

Not to mention said 14 year old posting thigh pics on #selfies, which really makes it seem like this kid is also being groomed.
You're thinking of the Dreamy, Dom is the a 12 years old kid (yeah, against Discord ToS too) who was bullied.

Did brandy do anything lol?
because the handicap that he is he was streaming in the general vc and he showed his ip address so if he has any info on sugar we have info on him to cancel it out

report them again. clearly discord told them to stop and considering they haven't this will probably put the nail in the coffin for them

wait does anyone know the exact date the bullying started?

because the handicap that he is he was streaming in the general vc and he showed his ip address so if he has any info on sugar we have info on him to cancel it out
dude no, ever heard of "2 wrongs dont make a right"?

i meant if he threatens to release her info we can tell him we have his info so he doesn't do it

lol what makes you think an IP address reveals literally anything about someone

I don't think there's anything bad about Brandy as far I'm aware, but Sugar's mad at him because he blocked her as she'd DM him all the time.

lol what makes you think an IP address reveals literally anything about someone
it also showed his actual address

I don't think there's anything bad about Brandy as far I'm aware, but Sugar's mad at him because he blocked her as she'd DM him all the time.
yeah i talked to the guy and he hasn't even been on the server that long he said he started getting "harassed" by sugar. He claimed she sent him animal research and tried to freak him out
with creepy videos

dear the butler i.m so sorry i for creepy video i apologize at you :( you have a great day

it also showed his actual address
'oh no it reveals the 50 mile radius where this person lives'

looking up someones IP address on reveals the providers general location, not their address. if you looked up my IP address it says its in north carolina even though i live in south carolina. i can't believe people still believe this in 2020

i'm not talking about the general location loving understand that the site showed his ACTUAL ADDRESS

i'm not talking about the general location loving understand that the site showed his ACTUAL ADDRESS
autism tm