Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server

Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16838 times)

Sugar, stop interacting with those people and their community. It's doing you no good. Why do you want back in with how trash they treat you?

i wish these people get off of discord. i scared and shock help me

Deathfates i need you come back to me they treat me trash

Okay, so you want them off and don't like them, good. The easy way for them to stop treating you that way, is to ignore them. People don't like playing with people that elicit no response. It's not fun for them. So don't give them that satisfaction. Just move on and ignore them, is what I'm saying I guess.

sugar if you knew what was best for you then you should stop interacting with literally every person in that server

sugar if you knew what was best for you then you should stop interacting with literally every person in that server

Trogtor i know i never come back the arkadian is bad server. i like Deathfates as friends

Trogtor i know i never come back the arkadian is bad server. i like Deathfates as friends

i hate to say this but i dont think anyone from the server or anyone whos associated with it is your friend

i hate to say this but i dont think anyone from the server or anyone whos associated with it is your friend
Deathfates has nothing to do with Arkadian, it's somebody from Discord that she's also obsessed with.

Generic face look

Generic face look
be careful sugar u know nothing about them I wouldn't trust anyone associated with that server they might be up to some forgeted up stuff

be careful sugar u know nothing about them I wouldn't trust anyone associated with that server they might be up to some forgeted up stuff

i go snap their inhalf  they go cry lol

how stop treat trash me this bad stop making fun of me. leave me alone now problem we hack lndra server give back to madara server  we have deal :) doxing is so bad not loving funny

how stop treat trash me this bad stop making fun of me. leave me alone now problem we hack lndra server give back to madara server  we have deal :) doxing is so bad not loving funny

Explain