post guilty pleasures

Author Topic: post guilty pleasures  (Read 1669 times)

im not gay or feminine or anything, but I love to go to bath and body works during the fall and christmas time. i also love to decorate for halloween and christmas.

post guilty pleasures

bath n body is good there’s no shame

my guilty pleasure is going on night drives and getting lost then somehow finding my way back 🤣

« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 08:52:10 PM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

dumping paint on family men

pooping in sand boxes

pissing out of my bedroom window. pissing anywhere that isnt a toilet hands free feels way better than pissing in a bathroom

pissing out of my bedroom window. pissing anywhere that isnt a toilet hands free feels way better than pissing in a bathroom
are you mickbumhole

watching really cringe-ass youtube channels in secret is pretty fun. theres this one guy who plays horror games and badly pretends to be scared (literally every time something abrupt happens, no matter how quiet, the dude full on ape screams and pretends to hyperventilate)
dude loving sucks and gives me second hand embarrassment but i still watch it anyway

reading/posting on the blf

posting on this loving place
im not gay or feminine or anything, but I love to go to bath and body works during the fall and christmas time
this is the kinda stuff you say when your dad abuses you and you think it's just normal parenting behavior

this is the kinda stuff you say when your dad abuses you and you think it's just normal parenting behavior
Man, I'm so cool. Today I feel like bringing up old drama!
please do something with your life

Man, I'm so cool. Today I feel like bringing up old drama!
please do something with your life
old aint stuff if he still feels that way. peebs do you still think your relationship with your dad is normal

old aint stuff if he still feels that way. peebs do you still think your relationship with your dad is normal
stop trying to fire back up unrelated drama you bumbling loving foam-at-the-mouth dipstuff